Exchange?

Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 am 
Post subject: Exchange?
I'm not sure if this has been asked/suggested before or if it's been tried and tested or is just plain not allowed, but I thought it would be cool to have some sort of exchange thing going on.

Perhaps some of the newer mothers need a bunch of baby clothes that a mother of two 3-year-olds doesn't need or want anymore...they could set up an exchange maybe the first mother just pays for postage or goes and picks it up from the other? Just a thought that maybe there could be a section for this.
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:58 am 
Post subject: xx
thats a great idear......i no wen leon is 3 month old im ganna have so much baby stuff ov his that i will need to give away x
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:03 am 
Post subject:
Yeah...I already see that I have some stuff that I don't need and I've seen other mothers asking where they can get it cheap. I don't want to say that I'd send it over if it's against the rules.
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:07 am 
Post subject: xx
yeah thats good idear.its like when i had brand new bedding but it was 4 a girl i wud ov happily give it 2 one ov the girls on here but dint want 2 sujest it incase it was rong! so i sold it on ebay.x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular