Funny noises whilst sleeping.

Emz1402
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:44 am 
Post subject: Funny noises whilst sleeping.
Hi,
My little girl is 1 week old, since arriving home from the hospital the day aftre she was born, i have noticed that she makes funny noises (grunting, wimpering (like a kitten) lol)and pulls faces while she is asleep.
Friends and family say this is normal and she is probly just dreaming, or that she may have wind, but i wind her after every feed and does not seem to have problems in that department.

she is my first baby and was wondering if this is normal?
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh Emz, my little one does the same. She wiggles around so much, and makes noises too. it makes me laugh that you said she sounds like a kitten, cos we call our little girl our little pussycat, because she does that !! I wouldnt worry, but if you are still worried, speak to midwife. It might be a bit of wind, or might just be the way she sleeps xx
Emz1402
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
thanks petro thats gr8 to know im not the only 1 experiencing this, i will mention it to midwife and see what she says its probly jus me being silly thinking there is something wrong! Very Happy Very Happy
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there Emz, there is nothing wrong worrying with your first born bubs, everything is sooo new and weird a Shocked Hunter used to make the funniest noises when he slept, we had to move him into his own room before he was a week old just so we could get some sleep!!! Laughing Sometimes it was wind and others he must of just been dreaming. Enjoy this stage, its cute and passes so quickly too.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular