December mummies.

val1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reply Laura

I'm booked in for induction this afternoon so she should be with us by tomorrow hopefully. They gave me a sweep at the hospital yesterday morning and I was 2 cm dilated so we were hoping for something to happen naturally last night or this morning as the Consultant thought it looked promising but nothing so far so we are off at about 3pm today but I suppose I will be in the right place and will have my daughter at the end of it.

They missed some blood result tho and told me I will have to inject myself with Warfarin for the next 6 weeks! Just hope they dont miss anything else!!

Good luck to everyone x
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
val1 wrote:
Thanks for the reply Laura

I'm booked in for induction this afternoon so she should be with us by tomorrow hopefully. They gave me a sweep at the hospital yesterday morning and I was 2 cm dilated so we were hoping for something to happen naturally last night or this morning as the Consultant thought it looked promising but nothing so far so we are off at about 3pm today but I suppose I will be in the right place and will have my daughter at the end of it.

They missed some blood result tho and told me I will have to inject myself with Warfarin for the next 6 weeks! Just hope they dont miss anything else!!

Good luck to everyone x

just read ur post. hope everything went well and ill be looking out for ur bith announcement:)

sasha2009
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
tmi sorry me and oh just did the deed now im bleeding blood had a clot type piee in it could this be my show as ive been having pains for few days

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
sasha2009 wrote:
tmi sorry me and oh just did the deed now im bleeding blood had a clot type piee in it could this be my show as ive been having pains for few days

gd luck. any news yet?

sasha2009
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
no news yet im in so much pain in my ris at the front feel like crying cant ease it off at all and been having strange like stabbing pains down there so hopefully wont be much longer but she sill feels high up can u still go in2 labour when babys high

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:29 pm 
Post subject:
sasha2009 wrote:
no news yet im in so much pain in my ris at the front feel like crying cant ease it off at all and been having strange like stabbing pains down there so hopefully wont be much longer but she sill feels high up can u still go in2 labour when babys high

yer everyones different id say u can still go into labour if shes high up. and even tho she feels high up mite not be the case.

sasha2009
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
got bk from mw and babys now 3-4/5th engaged any ideas how long it could take for nxt bit as im having terrible bh feels like its no stop mw was hinting that she mite make an apearance b4 xmas depending everythink goes normal

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
sasha2009 wrote:
got bk from mw and babys now 3-4/5th engaged any ideas how long it could take for nxt bit as im having terrible bh feels like its no stop mw was hinting that she mite make an apearance b4 xmas depending everythink goes normal

i was 3/5ths for 2 weeks before georgia came. really hope ur lo arrives b4 xmas.Smile

KatyandDylan
Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
Theres still no sign of baby making an appearance yet. Anyone got an ideas to start me off?
Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi eveyone, My little girl arrived at 0353 16th December. She weighed 6lb 9 3/4 oz. Both doing well. She is totally gorgeous, really dinky. I can't believe she's mine. keep staring at her. We called her Bella Marie. Wit put up full story soon xxxx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:55 am 
Post subject:
hows it goin sasha? hope ur baby has arrived by now.

congratulations babywisher and lovely name uve chosen:)

katy34 - hope ur baby makes an appearance by xmas for you. get on ur hands and knees scrub everywhere. id say go for long walk but not gd idea if its snowy where u r.

sasha2009
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
hey just 2 let you no i had my lil girl on new years eve her due date at 5.40 am weighing 6lb 10 will do a story when i get 5 mins thanks for all help and advice over the past 9 months x

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:54 am 
Post subject:
sasha2009 wrote:
hey just 2 let you no i had my lil girl on new years eve her due date at 5.40 am weighing 6lb 10 will do a story when i get 5 mins thanks for all help and advice over the past 9 months x

congraulations hopeu and ur little girl r doin well:)

MrsM73
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies,

hope your all doing well, thought i'd pop by and see if there was a december babies.... my little girl was born 5.33am 03/12/09.

hope eveyone is doing well xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
hey hope u and ur little girl r doin well. this was more a pregnancy forum bit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 40 of 41

Jump to:  

Community

Popular