a few more,:)

321mummy2b
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 pm 
Post subject: a few more,:)
A man took his pregnant wife to the hospital to give birth. The doctor told them that they'd developed a new machine and asked if the couple would like to try it out. The machine could take some of the pain of childbirth from the mother and give it to the father to ease the mother's burden.

Well, they thought that was a good idea, and decided to give it a try. The doctor initially set the machine on 10 percent, telling the man that even 10 percent was probably more pain than he'd ever experienced. But the husband was surprised at how little pain he was feeling, and asked the doctor to raise the level.

The doctor increased it to 20 percent, and when the man still felt fine, he raised it to 50 and finally 100 percent.

After it was all over, the man stood up, and stretched a little. Both he and his wife felt fine, and they shortly left the hospital to take the baby home.

It was then that they found the mailman dead on their doorstep.

OH DEAR Neutral haha

and another...

A pregnant lady was in an accident and she woke up in the hospital. She noticed she was not pregnant anymore and asked the nurse what happened to her baby.

The nurse said, "You have two healthy babies, a boy and a girl!" The lady said, "Oh, I must name them," but the nurse said, "You were unconscious, so we called your brother, and he named them!"

The lady said, "But he's as dumb as a box of rocks! So what are their names?"

The nurse said, "The girl is called "Denise." The woman replied, "Well that is a pretty name, so what did he name my boy?"

The nurse replied, "Denephew!"

BABY JAYDEN CHRISTOPHER ADDISON
helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing
i liked them..xx
xxSUExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
hehe I like those, especially the first one! I laughted out loud & got a funny look from my hubby who is trying to watch a film!! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
LMAO
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
I Love it Laughing x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fun 'n' Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular