Is a tight small scrotum in a baby boy cause for concern?

gamma
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:22 am 
Post subject: Is a tight small scrotum in a baby boy cause for concern?
My grandson (10 months) has a very "tight" scrotum. He had one undescended testicle, but it was surgically corrected several months ago. That is not the problem. From my two sons, I remember the scrotum sac being large and loose. My grandson's sac is very small and tight. Could there be some other problem?

Thanks.[/b]
xBradenandDitax
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:55 am 
Post subject:
i dont think its an issue, bradens often appear tight and small, but i think its because when the nappy comes off its too cold! lol.
are they both the same? obv allow a little difference as they all are...
x

gamma
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your response.

Both of my grandson's testicles look the same, tightly "wrapped" in the sac. I was just wondering about this because, as I said, when my sons were babies, their sacs were much larger and looser.

I guess I should not say anything. My son and daughter-in-law have a good doctor. I just love this little one sooooo much!
Atana
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. If he's had surgery already for an undescended testicle then the doctor would have said if there were any further problems.
Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
hi I've noticed my sons goes tighter if he's just about to do a wee and then goes back to normal afterwards. Dunno what it is niccsy might be right might be the cold!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Children's Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular