Baby girl continue

asia
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:04 am 
Post subject: Baby girl continue
Hello everyody thanks for your response however I hope some of you did not miss understand my worries. I do want a heathy bay first and formost and yes I had to figure out how to raise my first baby which was a boy, however I had two more after that and it was easier beacuse I had the same sex 3 in a roll. I would love m baby regardless what sex it is - Im just nervous because I really don't have an Idea how to raise a baby girl at all- boys yes!!! Will I be to rough ? What is the true diff beside sex ? Could it be the same? I just want to have an idea what is it like to have a baby girl just in case. Over all my special delivery will be love>>>>>
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:59 am 
Post subject:
Asia, I really would stop worrying about it being a girl and if it is a girl....be excited!!!! How good it would be to have an friend in the house with all those boys!! Wink Maybe a look around the baby shops at the girly sections might help? Could you ask your mum what you were like as a child, cos she might be able to reassure you xxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:22 am 
Post subject:
all girls are different and all boys are different.

my lil girl is a right ruff thing. lets dog climb all over her and she climbs all over the dog but some girls wont do that and neither will some boys.

there aint that much different between the sex of the baby there is more difference between the individual baby.

yr ask ur mam she will be able ot help you out.

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:23 am 
Post subject: xx
i understnad ya worrys hun........iv never changed a boys nappy only girls......n im having a boy lol...........iv only been round baby girls.....but im sure wen there babys its just the same and btime ya bubba is older it will just come natrually x
Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:00 pm 
Post subject:
Don't worry, just go with the flow. I was always more adventurous than my brother when we were growing up (he's older) If anyone was going to be told to get down from the top of the tree it was me. Laughing
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
hi ya, i have a boy whos 11 and a girl whos 2, and my girl is far more into things than my boy was, i personally thiknk boys are easier, but that my opinion. treat your little girl the same as you would if he was a boy, apart from clothes lol, im sure if your having girl, u will be a natual, and wont even think about it. xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular