kicking

mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:55 am 
Post subject: kicking
My baby has one big kick on him but whenever my partner puts his hands on my tummy to feel he stops Laughing My partner hasn't felt him kick yet! Think he is going to be a mammys boy any1 elses baba do this?? x
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject:
yer wen i was pregnant tuk my husband ages to feel her kicking he did eventaully tho.

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:48 am 
Post subject: xx
yeah lol...im sure my bubba understands me wen i say "Look at my tummy" xse he stops and makes me look a lyer lolx
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:52 am 
Post subject:
Gosh i think mine must be daddys pet!Ive been feeling bubba move since week15 but my OH has felt it since end of wk 19, giving mamma a good kicking!!!

mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:54 am 
Post subject:
well the midwife listened to his heartbeat he was on my left hand side and as soon as she started fiddling about he moved over to the right Laughing she had to wedge him in so she cud get a proper listen x
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject:
aw thats so cute!!! mine must be a poser coz the doctor said baby was very well behaved when i was having heartbeat listened to last week!! bet baby will be smiling and waving for the next scan!!!

Mine moves when daddy talks to and touches bump. Its so cute!

mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:01 am 
Post subject:
Aww you must be gonna have a well behaved baba lol Its so lovely to hear and feel your baby i just wish the days wud pass so he is here! x
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:03 am 
Post subject:
i know its the most amazing feeling isnt it?!now that its happening more and more often i find myself just completely stopping what im doing everytime i feel it! Il never get anything done at this rate!

mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:08 am 
Post subject:
I know lol i just wish sum 1 else cud feel him he goes mad for my daughters voice he will defo know who she is when he is born Laughing Do u know wot you are having yet or did u decided not to? xx
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
No i dont know what im having yet, i had a post on general pregnancy about not knowing whether to find out or not but ive pretty much changed my mind again!I want to find out!! I have my next scan on the 17th so yea im looking forward to finding out( again )!!!

mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:16 am 
Post subject:
Aww it is hard to decide i only found out because we are moving and wanted to get room done and clothes etc in and i am nebby, but if you have the will power good on you lol let me know how it goes x
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:24 am 
Post subject:
I know hun, im sure il change my mind a few times in betweena again!!!thanks n i will!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular