Problems with naps

lisaloo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:23 pm 
Post subject: Problems with naps
I bottle feed my 9 week old , and he has a bottle every 4 hours and so is up and awake on bottle and play time for about one hour to an hour and half .When he shows signs of tiredness i rock for a minute or so and put him in his cot and he will then get himself off to sleep for just less than an hour. What i would like to know is, when he wakes after this time he cries. I have tried to re comfort him and get him back to sleep until his next feed is due but he doesn't seem to want to sleep any longer. I have tried to get him up and have a kick but he is still too tired and yawning but will not go back to sleep in his cot because he has got over tired and cross and is now really hard to re settle. If he is still tired, how come he wakes up? Is he just simply bored and want to see me. I am very confused as to what to do now as in her earlier weeks he would sleep the entire time between feeds. Any advice from anyone who is having or had a similar problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular