ITS MY DUE DATE 2DAY

zandersmum
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:33 am 
Post subject: ITS MY DUE DATE 2DAY
ITS MY DUE DATE 2DAY CNT BELEVE IM ACTUALLY SAYING IT OUT LOUD FEELS LIKE ITS TAKEN A LIFETIME 2 GET HERE

DUE TO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND PROTEIN IN MY URINE I WAS ADMITTED ON FRIDAY NITE STRAIGHT FROM MY OB APPOINTMENT THEY THEN MONITORED BABY AND GAVE ME THE GEL TO INDUCE ME I STARTED GETTING CONTRACTIONS EVERY 6 MINS STRONG ENUFF SO I COULDNT SLEEP BUT BEARABLE I THINK I COULDNT SLEEP MORE COZ I WAS EXCITED TO MEET BUBS ANYWAYS FINNALY GOT TO SLEEP WOKE UP WITH CONTRACTION BUT NOT REGGULAR MIDWIFE CHECKED MY BLOOD PRESSURE ALL NITE AND MORNIN AND BY MORNING IT HAD SEEMED TO GO DOWN SO I WAS SENT HOME I STILL HAVIN CONTRACTION BUT NO STRONGER THEN THEY WERE AND VERY IRREGULAR WHICH MIDWIFE SAID THIS IS VERY COMMON WITH THE GEL IT CAN SOMETIMES NOT SEND WOMEN IN2 FULL BLOWN LABOUR SO IM AT HOME BUT IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BY TOMORROW MONDAY MORNING AT 7.30AM I WILL INDUCED AGAIN HOPEFULLY THIS TIME I WONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH CONTRACTIONS AND NOT HAVE BUBZ AS IM REALLY EXCITED TO HAVE BUBZ AND SLEEP ON MY TUMMY AGAIN ALSO GET MY 2 YR OLD BAK COZ H HAS BEEN AT MY MUMS FOR THE LAST 2 NITES DUE TO HOSPITAL STAY AND NOT KNOWING WHETHER LABOUR WILL START !!!!!
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:07 am 
Post subject:
Hope all goes well for you 2morrowxxx

hope you get to meet lil' bubz soon.. fingers crossed.xxxx
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:23 am 
Post subject:
thanks so much for your reply how far along r u ?
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
hope all goes well.

gd luck.

xmasbaby08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats!!!
Hope all goes well.. Cherish every moment! Its a BEAUTIFUL time in life!!
Very Happy Wink
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:31 am 
Post subject:
anyone heard from zandersmum yet?

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
I've just popped in to see if there were any news from zandersmum.... Hope everything ok hun.... XXXX
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:01 pm 
Post subject:
hi eveyone i had my beautiful baby girl isabella on 8th of july
the labour was just as bad as the first the only good bit was the pushing lol which probly sounds strange but she practically fell out in 30 secs 1 big push and one lil push and she was out midwife didnt even have a chance to catch her she fell straight on to the bed Smile she is 7.1 pound and beautiful
i went in for my normal ob check up at on the friday where the doc discovered i had high blood pressure and protein in my urine which was the start of preclampsia/toxemia so i was admitted straight away the did the prosten gel i was gettin contractions but really irregular and bearable for about 6 hours straiht fell asleep for the nite woke up and pans were GONE they checked my blood pressure and had gone down so they sent me home and told me tocome in first thin monday mornin if something hadnt happened on its own so nothing happened over the weekend apart from lil niggly pains here and there so i went in monday mornning and they gave me the gel again same thing happend as the first time then at 7.30pm my waters were broken pains got a lil more intence but till irregular at 3am i was started on the drip and by this stage i thought this baby would never be born pains really got intence within about half an hour i was breathing through them by 5am i hadnt slept for nearly 24hrs i had still been up since 6am mon morning i was [:CENSORED:] as the contrations were like 3-4 mins apart and coming very strong i asked for a epidural but the doc didnt come till 9.30am so i did it all with nothing till then and just bearly coped on no food and no sleep then 9.30 am epidural was put in and i was so much more relaxed and got to rest a lil if i haof of new in 2 hrs i would b fully dilated i most probly would of stuck it out but oh well the epidural worked wonders at 11.42 am on tuesday morning i pushed 2 times and my gorous lil girl was born she is really good baby sleeps right through wakes up for one feed after
6 hrs through the nite and sleeps and feed more regualry every 2-3 hrs through out the day so im really lucky once again with another good baby im really happy and lil zander loves his lil sister and alwayswanting to help with her in the end its a great time in my life and would do it all again
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:49 am 
Post subject:
congratulations.

love the name isabella.

sounds like u did have quite a hard timne with labour being rushed in and everything. gd job u had check up that day and they found out u had high blood pressure so they cud get u straight in.

how old is zander?

congrats agen.

skyesmommy
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:25 pm 
Post subject: hope it went well
hello i just sin your post an thought id wish u an bub all the best for the future hun Very Happy

Jump to:  

Community

Popular