Yes, No, Maybe???

MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:59 pm 
Post subject: Yes, No, Maybe???
Hi Peeps,

Im a newbie so please excuse any abbv confusion that comes from me. I shall have to do my homework and touch up on this lol. Im so happy to be a member of this site, it looks great, very helpful/useful info and the peeps seem really lovely. I will try and offer my advice where i can although to be honest i really dont have much knowledge, again...another skills touch up moment lol. Hello to every1 in advance Very Happy

Hmm,I dont know where to start..Im 25 & Me and my oh have just started ttc last month. My last period was 5th May and me and my oh have been at it like rabbits throughout the month (sorry if tmi). Embarassed
I have been having cramps for a cpl of weeks now and very bloated stomach, also lots of clear discharge and regular visits to the loo that seem never ending. Been feeling rather nauseus, Also im not 1 prone to headaches at all, ever but i have had little short 1`s at least once a day for the past week and a half approx. My sense of smell is heightened big time, eg: I love lillys and my partner bought me a nice bunch and the smell was overwhelming for days whereas no1 else could smell them so strong. I had to open all the windows as i felt i was going to pass out. Also, when i done my washings, my favourite honey fairy fabric softner smelt horrid and again, no1 else seemed to notice anything and said it smelt normal.
I could also add in mood swings but i have disregarded that for now as i have PTSD and this can be easily confused with that.
My af is due today and my cycle is always on time and has been for years but no sign as of yet. I have felt as if my af has been coming for the past few days which is unusual as i always have bad stomach cramps the day before im due on and the next morning here she comes but nope, not this time.
I may just be getting my hopes up as i previously mc a few years ago and with all this baby talk me and the oh have been having, im really really broody and long to be pg and us to start our own family after 5 years together.

What do you think peeps? Any info would be much appreciated. I may have missed some symptoms out as my memory is like a sieve. Sorry for such a long post.

Thanks in advance & Kind Regards
D xxx

(edited) I did miss some symptoms,typical lol... pelvic pain and also messed up bowel movements
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hello and Welcome to the site,

Its a lovely place to be and everbody is so lovely and kind and helpful....pick you up when you are down.

The symptoms sound good, im getting the symptoms and am late to (went to the docs yesterday as my last period was mid-end of April) told might have ov late and that I possible am preganant, waiting on blds to be deff....still no af and im way over day 45 of my cycle.

But I know how you feel, I to m/cd, but at 17 weeks late last year.
So please never think your being silly and always keep your hopes up!!! (pot calling black) I am constantly carry around tampons at the mo and wearing pads to bed just in case i do come on but hey still no AF!!!!

Mine is just a waiting game now, but the sypmtoms havent gone away.....maybe give it another week and if still no AF go and ask for blds to check hcg levels.

Good luck and fingers crossed

Red xxx
hellsbells
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
your symptoms do sound really promising text book almost Laughing have you thought abou hen you are going to test?

im in a similare situation, got lots symptoms(althouh concerned i am just looking for them Smile ) and im keeping everything crossed so will cross something extra for you too xx
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Red,

Thankyou for the welcome.

Shocked day 45 over, that does sound really promising along with the symptoms. My fingers are crossed for you. Good luck with the blds result. When are they due back?

Really Sorry to hear of your mc Crying or Very sad
I too have been wearing pads also as for a few days ive felt my AF has been going to hit any minute and thats so unusual considering my cycle is always bang on. I can even tell the time my AF starts which is 5-7am on the day,on the dot, how mad lol.

Yes, i will deffo give it an extra week just incase my body is playing tricks on me maybe because I am being too hopeful. I know i cannot hope for it to happen straight away as we have only just started ttc throughout May. If no sign of AF next week then I will follow your advice. I shall try and relax a little until then.

Thankyou for your reply and advice, I hope all goes well for you. Babydust right too you Smile
D xxx
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
hellsbells wrote:
your symptoms do sound really promising text book almost Laughing have you thought abou hen you are going to test?

im in a similare situation, got lots symptoms(althouh concerned i am just looking for them Smile ) and im keeping everything crossed so will cross something extra for you too xx

Hi hells,

Really... wow, I hope you are right. I havn`t decided when to test & dont really know the best time to, I will try and give myself a week (if i can last that long) and if still no AF, I will test then.
I dont want to build up my hopes too much, then again its kinda hard not to isnt it when the symptoms are there.
Thankyou for your reply and good luck to you, My fingers are crossed for you.
Have you done any tests yet or any plans on when your going to?
sending you babydust Smile

D xxx
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I have been asked to check the results 16th June (I think they are just trying to see if I af arrives by then!!!!

Also trying not to think about it all too much.....when I was pregnant last year by my dates i should have been 9 weeks and when i had a scan to confirm I was only 3-4 weeks so i think the doc is just waitin to see what happens.

But it is driving me round the bend.

Some of the guys in the warehouse smoke.....and they had to come and speak to me upstairs and i was almost sick as the smell hit me for six.....also i could smell rubber when no bloody else could.....so i know that one too....

Good luck

Red xxxx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:07 am 
Post subject:
hi and welcome,

sounds like pregnancy so fingers crossed 4 u!

MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All,

Well now i dont know what to think. Was woken up today with stomach cramps and thought my AF had arrived but on going to the toilet, now this may be TMI but im spotting watery dark brown blood. Now this never happens to me, im well in the know with my cycle and i always have heavy blood red periods right from the beginning for a full 6 days, and on the very last day of my cycle this darkish colour ends it.
I have been wearing pads for a bit as i thought my AF has been arriving for a while and didnt want to get caught short but i only have a small amount of very dark brown on it.
There is no clotting.
I took a few painkillers and went back to bed but im rather worried about this as i know its tottaly not normal for me. I wouldnt like to think im going through what i did a few years back, although that was more severe than this and doesnt bear thinking about.
Has anyone else had this and do you think i should test? Is it too soon, or just accept it and leave it be.
Sorry if this doesnt make sense, I am completely all over the place.
God help my poor OH, he`s obviously noticing major changes in me as he called from work there and mentioned that my hormones and moods are running wild these past few weeks so things must be bad as he knows how i am with my PTSD but says this is a hell of a lot different.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks
D xxx
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Again,

I would say give it another week and then test or get the doc s maybe to do blds.....my hubby has been saying for the past 10 days that I am acting like I did before....all cuddly and very emotional.....

Mine is a waiting game thou unless I do get my AF!!!!
But like you my af is normally very very heavy and last 6-10 days, but hey still no sign.

Red xxxx
helen73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
hiya and welcome MissScotland, certainly sounds promising, fingers crossed, but if you can wait until day af due to test then do (easier said than done i know) Very Happy

Fingers crossed for you too red, Very Happy

here's hoping for 2 bfp's Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Lots of love and babydust
Redwolf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Hic!!

Fed up really of playing the waiting game....but hey the longer my af stays away the better the chances are so dont really mind too much.

Keep expecting AF to come...each time I go to the loo its with tampon in hand (whilst trying not to be sick!!!) and at night I am wearing knicks and pads (oh so romantic) just in case.

Really hope I am but really trying not to get my hopes up.
Good luck Miss Scotland and Bexter and anyone else who is waitng to test or find out results.
Red xxxx
helen73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:11 am 
Post subject:
well if you haven't spotted the thread on the ttc page, we've now had 3 bfp's this month.......here's to some more

lots of babydust xxxxxxxxx
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All,

Thankyou to all your welcomes and replies.
Thought it was time for a wee update seen as i haven`t been around recently.

Well the browny stuff has now stopped today after 3 days. I carried out a hpt yest and it came back neg but it was only a little daft test that didn't cost too much, could i be testing too early and does any1 know how soon to test after this brown spotting/discharge has stopped?.
I have some clearblue here in my drawer but thinking maybe i should wait a little longer and then try 1 of them. I am attending my doctors end of this week/start of next for other reasons so i will talk this over with him and maybe request to get my bloods done to check my hcg levels.
In the meantime im just gonna try chill out and not stress, maybe that will keep the headaches milder as jeez my head feels like it is going to explode when they hit without warning lol.

Part of me wants to speak to my mum and ask her how her pregnancys went when she had us 3 and the other part is saying no as i dont know how she will react to me and my oh ttc. I imagine she will have her reservations!

Oh well, Red, looks like i`ll be joining you in the waiting game... Let me know how you get on with your results in 6 days. Good luck, ill have everything crossed for you.

D xxx

P.s Congratulations to the bfp`s, lets hope were on a roll Smile
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:42 am 
Post subject:
yer you might be testing a bit too early. u wanna wait until day of your missed period which will probs be around 10 days after the spotting.

MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:36 am 
Post subject:
LauraG wrote:
yer you might be testing a bit too early. u wanna wait until day of your missed period which will probs be around 10 days after the spotting.

Hiyas laura,

Ive missed my AF already, thats the confusion part. My spotting started day after AF was due. And i deffo know it wasnt the wicked witch arriving as im well heavy blood red for a full week with that and not to mention doubled up in pain and unable to move, I get really bad AF and im always on time and have been for plenty of years so i know my body well.
This is something else altogether and with the symptoms aswell,its just too co-incidental and i cant help but get my hopes up. Also i dont and have never taken birth control pills since i tried em at 15 or i would have maybe put it down to that.
Im thinking maybe ive ov late, me and the oh were at it all last month from start to end
I will try and wait that long b4 testing incase my hcg levels are too low to detect in hpt`s. Nearly grabbed the clearblues lastnight then stopped myself lol.
Ive seen they arent getting a good write up at the moment, I may well go and get the first response 1`s everyones been talking about for when testing time comes round. 10 days arghhhh Mad Laughing

Thanx for the advice hun as i really wasnt sure when to test after the brown spotting.
D xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular