Night time feeding

lisaloo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:01 am 
Post subject: Night time feeding
Is it normal for a almost 10 week old baby to be feeding twice in the night?? He is bottle fed and has a last feed at 10.30 ish. We can't pusghthis to 11pm as he wakes at this time on his own crying for it!
Have tried to get him into a routine starting at 7am but as hes feedin in the night hes not ready for it and just seems a knock on effect.
GRAINNE
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
My baby is five months old and has been waking every three hours for a feed since he was born! He is breast fed and is now having three meals a day and still insists on the breast three times a night! I am back to work in a month and desperate to get him atleast on to a bottle but he is not tolerating it at all!
vonyon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:30 pm 
Post subject: Night Feeding
Hi
My daughter is 15 weeks old and has just started to sleep through the night, it hasn't been easy but what I have been doing is every time she wakes for a feed through the night I am giving her her dummy, I was up and down all night putting it back in her month when she spat it out and I must admit I wanted to just pick her out feed her and put her back down so that I could go back to sleep. But now I think she must have got fed up just being offered the dummy when she wakes that she now thinks its not worth waking up for milk because I'm not getting any. It is hard at first because you are up and down all night but look at the result, she now sleeps from around 9pm to 8am. It took about a week of doing this and last night was the fourth night she has slept through. Try it you never know !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Feeding and Weaning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular