so active...

kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:55 pm 
Post subject: so active...
I'm 6 months gone now & for ages my baby is just constantly on the move,every minute for him is playtime.....

If i get up at 3am to go to the toilet he thinks it's playtime.Is anyone elses baby on the move all the time??? Laughing

Karen....
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:09 am 
Post subject:
hi Kazz

yep - mines exactly the same. The midwife says an active baby is a healthy baby, so it's all good... although like you I'd have to say it doesn't feel like that much fun at 3am!! At first the constant motion was weird and made me feel a bit ill really, but now I'm used to it, and really enjoy all his somersaults and shuffling about.

Yesterday he was having a stretch in there, and I could feel (and see) his foot pushing slowly accross the top of my tummy. Could watch it all day to be honest!!

When are you due? I'm due December 6th Razz
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:33 am 
Post subject:
Hi Devonmum

He is always kicking around real strong my tummy looks like jelly alot of the time as he moves all over the place..
Getting to the stage now that i can feel him turn...Sometimes it hurts when he kicks or turns....
I love to watch the movements also...

I'm due on January 8th, my daughters 9th birthday...am dreading it tbh,i would like them to have there own special day.But if he wants to say hello on that day then nothing i can do. Laughing

Karen....
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:40 am 
Post subject:
hehe yeah - just you wait a couple more weeks - mine is getting pretty big now, and when he really thumps from one side to the other it actually manages to put me off balance a bit! very very weird.

According to the books and stuff, he should settle down to a bit less movement soon as he starts to run out of room. He's already very greedy with space in there, and will move right up to the top and squeeze up my stomach so I can hardly eat anything. Can be quite uncomfortable!! I think this is the casue of the acid indigestion I've started getting - although its usually only evenings and not that bad - I can push him down and he moves away, which eases it Very Happy

2 birthdays so close is hard Sad my neice and nephew are within a few days of each other and it's taken years for Jack to cope with Erin's birthday being before his. Might be better if they are on the same day and you can let them BOTH have it as their special day - at least one won't have to wait while the other one has a party and gifts when its so close to their own birthday!

Anna
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:51 am 
Post subject:
My nieces are 9 & 11 & my sister will do a party or do something for them together so one has to wait,even though they are so close i still think they should have there day on that day....
I wouldn't want to share my birthday if i'm honest.....

Karen....
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:58 am 
Post subject:
yeah I know what you mean - but like you say, he'll come on out when he feels like it, and there's not much you can do about it really!! I'm a bit worried about mine being so close to Christmas as well - if I'm a week or 2 late it will be really close! I think I might start with the raspberry leaf tea and lots of curries as soon as I start my leave from work - see if i can gee up the process a bit Very Happy

Anna
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:03 am 
Post subject:
Scary isn't it...
I have been told when i went for my 22 weeks scan that i'm carrying alot of water & may need to be delivered early...
They are taking me back for another scan on 5th October to monitor it again,also got lowline placenter.....

karen....
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:11 am 
Post subject:
ouch nasty - hope your placenta moves OK as apparently that can be a nightmare otherwise! Happily the medical sites all say a really high percentage just move up out of the way in plenty of time, so no real issue.

Well, if they pop you early, you never know we might end up having them both around the same time!! Very Happy

Anna
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:13 am 
Post subject:
Laughing that would be weird....

Karen....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular