baby is back to back its soo painfull!

Lowrii
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:06 pm 
Post subject: baby is back to back its soo painfull!
heyy im 28 weeks n 2days pregnant and found out yesterday that the bby's head is engaged bt is back to back it hurts soo bad!

wanted to know if any 1 had ny info or ideas that could help my back or help the bby turn around?? thanks lowrii xx

p.s have any 1 had 4d scan and are they worth the amount that is asked? x
faerie44
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
Ouch, doesn't sound like fun, hopefully he/she will turn soon so as ur not in pain for the next3 months or so, i never had this so can't offer any advice, sorry.

As for the 4D scans, i guess its all relative, i personally didnt have 1 as i think they are so so very expensive for what you get, a few of my friends have had them and yes you get great pictures, but as i see it ur not pregnant for long and so will get to see ur baby soon anywya, not that it feels like that at the time.

Good luck in ur decision to have a 4D scan oor not. And i hope ur baby turns soon so ur not in too much pain for long.

X

bunnygirl85
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
ohh that does not sound nice, i heard that sitting on one of those birthing balls and rotating your hips are meant to put them into the best birthing position. I also heard somewhere that getting down on all fores and rocking side to side slowly helps, how far engaged is your little one? xx
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
Engaged already poor u back 2 back Like was already said a gym ball is meant 2 b really good 4 turing baby 2 the right position

I had 1 4d scan 4 Jaiden and it was amazing me n oh think they r expensive but well worth it and are planning another 1 wiv this bump Good luck in baby turning 4 u
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
thanks alot will try both of them Very Happy

and midwife said baby head is down n engaged but can bop up n down in the next few weeks, been gerrin alot of pressure pains!

been thinking about the 4d scan and i think i will wait coz i found out the sex of the baby i should wait to see what he looks lyk for suprise Very Happy

been looking for bumper set's for kayden-lee's cot but can't find any really nice 1ns any where Sad any ideas?? xx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya hun.how are you?

Don't know if you remember me saying that Alfie was back to back?I onyl found this out when in labour with him.they did try and turn him and he did move,but went straight back to where he was.he was facing upwards,so they ahd to try and make sure he kept his chin down,which he did-good boy! Very Happy

it is very painful,and not to put you off,but I ended up having to have an epidural because of the pain during labour,so I hope for your sake that bubs moves before then!you've got a while to go,so it's very likely.

The midwife may be able to try and turn him for you.just try and keep as active as poss and as mentioned,a gym ball is good for that xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular