RWneedssleep
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 pm 
Post subject: Made such a mistake putting it down to teething:-(
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:21 pm
Post subject: Please don't just put it down to teething

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My fourteen month old boy has always suffered with his teeth which has involved raised temperatures, fingers in the mouth - screaming until teething gel is put on etc..this has involved a lot of miserable days, being sent home from nursery with high temp, up in the night A LOT and trips to the doctors who have said its teething (please go away!)

We have been up four nights in a trot this week with screaming, a little worse than usual but same fingers in the mouth and symptoms as above. I was going to take him to the GP again today to get everything else ruled out but when I went into his room this morning, somewhere between 5am and 8am (after again being up a lot in the night)
pus had appeared from a burst perforated ear drum.

I couldn't feel any worse about not going to the GP earlier and will never do it again, however much I feel like I may be wasting their time or appear an over worried mother, it will be worth it to make sure nothing like this ever happens again x
fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
i hope your little boy is better soon Sad x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular