laxatives while TTC

Lianne1979
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:13 pm 
Post subject: laxatives while TTC
hi girlies,

i am currently in the 2ww (7dpo) and sooo constipated (tmi sorry).

I was wondering if it was safe to take laxatives while ttc? I bought some prune juice cos i heard it was a natural laxative but took one sip and nearly threw up (soz tmi yet again Wink ) it is vile!

I feel soo uncomfortable so def need something. Any one have any suggestions of which lax may be ok to use??

Ta ladies xxx
MonkeyLuv
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
i would try a natural softner (tmi) like metamucil, peratone, or else i know kiwi fruit is good and also drink plenty of water Very Happy hope that helps Very Happy

tracyb4025
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:47 am 
Post subject:
if u dont want to take medication u could try drinking some warm water, maybe with a bit of lime juice and honey xx
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:12 am 
Post subject:
Thanks guys, I will try the warm water with a bit of lime first and the may try what monkeyluv suggested if that doesn't work.

monkeyluv, can you buy them over the counter or do you need a prescription?

I am having slight cramping but can't tell if it is a symptom of being bunged up or PG! Probably from being bunged up but i can always hope eh?
Naavy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 am 
Post subject:
If none of the above work why dont you go to a health shop, everything in there is so natural to take rather than chemicals and they will have something there.

sophied
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:49 am 
Post subject:
I have heard that licorish and dark chocolate are good at helping things on their way xxx

Lianne1979
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:56 am 
Post subject:
Naavy, thanks for your advice. Unfortunatey there are no health shops in my area so would have to go into town which i cannot do until at least Saturday. not sure i can wait that long!

Sophie don't like liqourice but dark chocolate could be good! Good excuse to eat it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular