Izzy born 32 weeks

tinkerbelle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 pm 
Post subject: Izzy born 32 weeks
Hi all joining here for much suport. I gave birth on Friday to Izzy a georgous girl 8 weeks early she weighs 4lbs and 7 oz she is currently in Addenbrookes hospital she is on cpap and has problems with her tummy so is staying there for a bit. we have had leave her to come home for a night which was very hard.

louise55
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun, just wanted to write to you to show some support. I also had a girl 6 weeks ago now and she too was 8 weeks early. She was also on cpap for a while and went through quite a few episodes with desaturations in her breathing. After four very hard long weeks we now have her home and she is doing champion. I totally understand what your going through even after 4 weeks i still cried as i was leaving the hospital but i always knew she was in the best place to be at the time.
Stay strong and hopefully the time will fly by and she will be with you at home before you know it. feel free to message me if you need a chat Very Happy

NicolaOasis
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi Tink, just wanted to leave my story for support

My little girl was born 6 weeks early and she only weighed 2lb 15oz. SHe was in the SBCU for 22 days before we got her home when she weighed 4lb 7oz Smile

It's really hard leaving them isn't it ? But she'll be home before you know it, keep us updated on her progress

Good luck xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular