Had 1 ectopic and still trying to conceive

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 am 
Post subject:
I second that about being scary I can remember it like yesterday! Im so glad all is going well for you this time. Im to feeling sick quite a bit but on and off it will get better soon hun. Take care and ejoy your pregnancy. Clairex
LILLYBOXER
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:43 am 
Post subject: pregnant after ectopic.
i just thought i d let people no that im 6 and a half weeks pregnant after i have an ectopic pregnacy in july Surprised i thouht id never be able to fall pregnant again ive had 2 misscarrages so im just hoping eveything will b fine. im hoping 2 get an early scan and getting sent to see a specalist. fingers crossed this time. nicola xx
becky24
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:19 pm 
Post subject: ectopic pregnancy
Hi i too had an ectopic preg over 4 yrs ago,i went on to have 2 girls,but now have decided we want to try for more.
I have been trying now for 6 mtnhs and nothing, im worried as with my last 2 i concieved after the 1st time trying,
Could this mean my other tube has a problem and i can no longer have anymore Sad
anyone been or going through the same.

thanks
becky
Smile
misshopeful
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:13 pm 
Post subject: still waiting....
hi everyone. Hope 2010 has been a great start for everyone.

Well I'm still waiting to be seen by a private doctor to have a HSG done laparascopically to see if there is anything wrong with my tubes (adhesions or whatever). I was put on the waiting list about 8 months ago. I am a category 3 (the lowest of course).

So I was wondering who has gone to have this done laparascopically and what did they find and what was there course of action. Just wondering what I might be in for. If anyone from Australia has had this done, what did it roughly cost you. For me it's supposed to cost about $5000 with everything. Want to know anyone's experiences please.

Good luck everyone. HOpe we all get our Sticky BFP's this year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular