anyone due around 21 december 2008

ChristineB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:36 pm 
Post subject: anyone due around 21 december 2008
my 40th week of pregnancy coincides with my 40th birthday.
am having scan this coming wednesday and am realy scared they are gonna tell me there is nothing there, i think im suffering paranoia. Laughing
Angel007
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:36 pm 
Post subject:
hi

i'm due on the 20th December! so we only a day apart. i had my scan a few weeks ago but couldn't see much as i was only 9 weeks and 4! but it was nice to know that everything was ok.

Is this your first? this is my first. was a complete shock as i was on the pill but very happy now!

xxxxxx
marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi
as far as i am aware i am also due on 21 dec i have my 12 week scan on friday so the date may change and i am feelin pretty scared aswell but i am sure we will both be fine, let us know how you get on.
hope ur pregnancy is going well at the mo

tash xx
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
this is my third-i have 2 girls 10 and 11 -this was a very big shock ,i am not less nervous 3rd time around i think i am more nervous, i think because it wasnt planned and i realy didnt expect to be going back to all that baby stuff now my girls the ages they are-i go from looking forward to it to been so scared ,hopefully i will feel better once i get my long awaited scan on wednesday-it seems so long since i got the appointment till then
Stixx85
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
hi all!

im due 22nd dec! we are all going to be Christmas mummy's!

i had my scan on thurs last week and was very scared too cbrady....i was worried that they would say nothing was there too! but low and behold my little bean was being very stubborn and so didnt get very good pics but it was jumping around alot which was amazing to see!

im sure everything will be fine for you and just one tip make sure you drink more than a pint of water as this helps with getting a better view!

take care and keep us updated

xxxxx

ChristineB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:00 am 
Post subject:
thanks tinker -yes you were right ,everything went ok there was a baby there-my pics were ok but the scan was realy clear and i seen baby wriggling around
it is a releif though i dont think ill ever stop worrying-just like the last 2 times until i have my baby in my arms
leeannp57
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
hi im leeann from edinburgh 21 years old. im due on the 27th of december. oooh christmas baby cant wait. due you know what your having?
klair328
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:21 am 
Post subject:
im klair 19 years old. everytime i go to my scan they bring my dates forward.. first date was 24th decemeber now its the 17th:) im sooo excited lol
KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:29 am 
Post subject:
Hi all i'm 22 will be 23 when the babys born i'm due on the 23rd December by my dates but when i had the scan they said the 17th December but i am going by my dates as its not possible its due the 17th dec as i know my dates i write everything down.

really hoping he or she is not born on xmas day though i want them to have a seperate day to celebrate thier birth.

have you thought of any names yet?

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:33 am 
Post subject:
also what did every ones baby measure at thier scan and the heart rate.

mine was 67.5 mm crown to rump
and the heat beat was 174 bpm

klair328
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject:
my last scan i was 12 weeks and 6 days and it was 9.8cm dont know about heart rate.
i picked my names.. i like brooke for a girl or joshua for a boy:)
ChristineB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
i told my midwife i was going by my dates which i think was 22 december (they say 20)
she told me to stick with the earlier date because if i am overdue they would induce after 1 week and 5 days
so shes right im going with the 20th
Fayebelle
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:42 am 
Post subject:
My due date is 20th Dec! I'm hoping we'll have our new addition by Christmas day!
It's changed a couple of times now though.
Pregnancy id such an exciting time! I loved it the 1st time around, this time, however, its a little more difficult. I think that may have something to do with my beautiful but boisterous daughter! She definitely keeps me on my toes!
How are you all enjoying your pregnancies?
xxx

xmasbaby08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
Im 22 getting ready for babie2 and due Christmas Eve... It was January 4 but it changed of course.. I'm excited but nevervous about being in the hospital for Christmas...
My first baby NOW 5 was 8lbs 2oz however daddy was a big baby and so was I so I might get a little lucky and have babie2 a little sooner... It doesn't matter Im just excited.
I go 2morrow for my 4 month check up, I might be able to find out what I'm having. NOW IM REALLY EXCITED!!!
Good Luck to ALL!!!! Laughing Very Happy
Dhara
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:08 am 
Post subject: Hi !
Hello Everyone !

I am due on 10 Dec 2008. Is there anyone on the same date ? This is my second child. My elder son is 4 yrs now.

Nice to be here on this forum.

- Dhara
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular