Anyone tried the chinese lunar test to determine sex of baby

ConnorsMummy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
I was convinced I was having a girl, the chart said boy and lo and beholdthe sonographer says she is 100% sure it's a boy! Thinking of Conner as a name. What does everyone think. Maybe with Edward as a middle name as that's my dad's 1st name.
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
marcandtash wrote:
this is strange. i was told by a psycic that i was going to have a baby at xmas and it was a girl so since finding out i was pg i have been convinced it was a girl but this chart says its a boy - now i am confused (it doesnt take much lol) as the psycic got everything else right!!!! spooky but i will just have to wait and see - i have decided over the past week not to find out wat i am having!!!

tashxxx

ohhhh i look forward to seeing which one is right...roll on christmas Very Happy xx
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
Yeeo94 wrote:
I was convinced I was having a girl, the chart said boy and lo and beholdthe sonographer says she is 100% sure it's a boy! Thinking of Conner as a name. What does everyone think. Maybe with Edward as a middle name as that's my dad's 1st name.

i like the name Conner.

I can not wait till 18th..lol...im inpatient lol
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:13 am 
Post subject:
hi bromley
i know i am so excited to as i said earlier i was convinced i was having a girl but now who knows -- it is goin to be soooo hard if the sonographer can tell what it is at 20 weeks - i may stick cotton wool in my ears for it hahaha xxx
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:27 am 
Post subject:
I don't know how you can wait another 20 weeks to find out what you're having!! I was so impatient, I needed to know. The only downside I would say to my 20 week scan was that I was facing away from the screen so my husband got to see everything on the screen and I could hardly see anything at all!!

We're going for one of those 4d scans in Lancaster so I'll be able to see everything cos you get it on a DVD to take home!
DaisyElla
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:28 am 
Post subject:
i did...and it predicted right lol strange...xxx

marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:39 am 
Post subject:
hi yeeo

as i said its goin to be soooo hard i will prob get to the scan and scream at the sonographer "TELL ME NOW" with my hubbie holding me back!!! lol and i am also terrible at waiting but i will be so proud of myself if i do it - its a good chanllenge i think!

i cant believe this chart predicted so many people right!
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi Tash - It's great knowing, but I justs confuses matters a bit! We'd chosen some lovely Winnie the Pooh wallpaper for "her" nursery but then we found out she is actually a he, we had to go back and look at Thomas the Tank Wallpaper etc. Neither of us liked the dark colours so we've done everything in Lemon - we figured it's easy to cover when little one develops his own taste!!

My husband spent all week last week painting, putting up borders, building chests of drawers cot, crib etc. Bless him, I think he's more excited than he lets on. I still catch him looking at pink stuff though!!
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
marcandtash wrote:
hi bromley
i know i am so excited to as i said earlier i was convinced i was having a girl but now who knows -- it is goin to be soooo hard if the sonographer can tell what it is at 20 weeks - i may stick cotton wool in my ears for it hahaha xxx

lol i said i didnt want to know but hubby wants to.

im dreading finding out tho as a girl is desperately wanted by him and his family, i know whatever the sex lil one will still be loved but the pressure is unbearable.

Everyone keeps saying i bet you want a girl and my reply is aslong as lil one is healthy i dont care what the sex is.

i cannot believe either that the predictor thingy is right lol so im looking at boys stuff Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
Yeeo94 wrote:
I don't know how you can wait another 20 weeks to find out what you're having!! I was so impatient, I needed to know. The only downside I would say to my 20 week scan was that I was facing away from the screen so my husband got to see everything on the screen and I could hardly see anything at all!!

We're going for one of those 4d scans in Lancaster so I'll be able to see everything cos you get it on a DVD to take home!

Ohh when do you go for the scan? ive seen the pics others have pic up on here and i think they are fantastic
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
babysoon wrote:
i did...and it predicted right lol strange...xxx

lol im amazed so many have said that it has predicted correctly. xx
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
well i have automatically been looking at all the pink frilly dresses so i guess i better look at the boys stuff aswell.

you must be under some pressure if a girl is wanted, but as you said as long as he or she is healthy and happy it doesnt matter. let us know when you have had the scan and if bubba will let you know what they are. i have my 12 week on friday so feeling excited but scared.

take care
tash xx
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hopefully having scan either weekend of 12th July or 19th July. They say they get better results between 28 and 32 weeks but don't know if I can wait that long to see baby!

I'm so impatient
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
ive never really looked at girls stuff, im not a girly girl so dresses do nothing for me lol.

knowing my luck lil one will keep their legs closed soooooo tightly that we wont be able to see lol.

only 2 days to go then till you see your lil one...i felt the same as you but when you see lil one on screen its an awesome feeling. I saw my lil one 2 weeks ago and they waved at us and it was the weirdest feeling but in a good way. i hope everything goes well and you dont have to wait too long as sitting with a full bladder is a nightmare. Smile

Take care of yourself and your lil one xx
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
Yeeo94 wrote:
Hopefully having scan either weekend of 12th July or 19th July. They say they get better results between 28 and 32 weeks but don't know if I can wait that long to see baby!

I'm so impatient

not too long to wait then. lol @ impatient..i think we all get like that.
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular