Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:30 am
Post subject: Meringeus
4 egg white
240 grams Caster Sugar
1 tsp white wine vinegar
2 tsp Corn-flour
Heat oven to 160 degrees
1. Using a hand whisk, whisk the egg whites and gradually add the sugar
until you have firm peaks forming.
2. Prepare 2 baking sheets with grease proof paper on top.
3. Fold in the white wine vinegar and the corn flour.
4. Prepare a piping bag and spoon the mixture into it, with a fancy icing
5. Pipe the mixture onto baking trays. Insert straight into oven and
IMMEDIATELY turn the oven down to 130'C, leave for 30 minutes.
6. For the final 30 minutes of oven cooking turn the oven off.