ANY1 DUE JULY 6TH OR AROUND THAT DAY

zandersmum
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:49 am 
Post subject: ANY1 DUE JULY 6TH OR AROUND THAT DAY
hi all due in less than 4 weeks cant wait as i am feelin very big although i am still very active with my lil 2 yr old and all the housework that needs doing
even though its my 2nd im still worried bout the labour i think its worse 2nd time round coz u know wat to expect lol anyways look foward to hearing from all yoy july ladies
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, im due july 14th but will find out next monday if i have to have this little one early by c section...i do hope not!
I know what you mean about it being scary 2nd time round, my daughter is 12 and i can remember it like it was yesterday! although it was a lovely labour i had with her and was all over in 3 hrs..i was induced as she was 2 wks overdue, bless her.
have you got any names lined up??? xx
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
hi yeah i like a few names but nothing me and bubz dad can agree on lol i like maddison ,siera, charlotte i also like alexis but its to close to my sons m=name which is alexander so that 1's out for me wat about you do u have some names lined up maybe u could give me some ideas lol ive been brainstorming but all i seem 2 come up with is a whole lot of boys names i like which is no good 2 me as i am having a girl do u know wat ur having yep i my labour was really intence 33hrs of really bad contractions and 1 hr and 45 mins of pushing im really scared of labour this time round because i remember saying after it all i will never do this again lol and here i am doin it again i just keep thinking it must of been really bad pain if i said o more babies lol but its really funny coz after all that pain as soon as baby is in ur arms its like it never happend and it all just goes away thats the best bit ....... so how has ur pregancy been wat week are u in im 36weeks now and what are u experincing at the moment by this i mean wat aches and pains are u get stronger braxton hicks ???? be interesting to see if we ar experiencing similiar symptoms and things also why mite u be having a c section ....
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
well,im currently 35 wks + 2 days so just behind you. Ive been braxton hicks since about wk 28 but they are so much stronger now, sometimes they really pull and i need to stop whatever im doing...they used to be just in the evenings but the last couple of weeks they can strike at anytime of the day.
The heartburn seems to have settled down now as ive suffered bad with that all the way through, im only having a quick swig of gaviscon before i go to bed now.
My biggest problem right now is not being able to sleep as i just feel wide awake at night, i dont sleep during the day either so im a bit bad tempered at the moment!!
Apart from that everything is actuallt quite good.
I might have to have a c section as baby is apparantly breech!!, i cant see it personally and am hoping they have it wrong, so im off for a scan nxt monday to see.
they will try and turn him first but as i have a medical history of fits they would rather not mess around too much.
The names we have so far ar Alfie or Max for a boy, and Summer for a girl..cant believe thats the only names we have!! im convinced were havin a boy but i will probably be wrong!! lol
have you had any mad cravings?? i just love ice cubes..lol

love the name maddison, its so pretty.
xx
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:57 am 
Post subject:
ive suffered prett bad from heartburn this time round to mostly before i sleep i didnt think their was somthin i could take for it though so ive jus put up wit it as t has been alot better latley now its just ive been having lots of trouble sleeping to i find it get 2 like 2am and i have to force myself 2 sleep coz i know i hav to get up for my 2yr old when i wake up in the morning im [:CENSORED:] icant wait to have baby im sick of being pregnant now but im worried about the labour
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
get yourself some gaviscon hun, its a true life saver.
try not to get down about things, i know its horrible at this stage especially when you have a toddler running around as well...just stay positive as every day your closer to the big day!
Im sure your labour will be fine, they say that 2nd time round it can happen alot quicker so hopefully you wont have to go through what you did last time.
Will be lovely to share our stories after they are born. x
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:40 am 
Post subject:
yepwill be great to share birth stories we must be the only 1's due around this time since no1 else has replied unless no1 wanted 2 reply accept u lol its been good chatting wit u so howd u end up with such a big gap were u young when u had ur 12 yr old coz u look pretty young now i was 17 with my first
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:58 pm 
Post subject:
yes i was 16 when i had her, her dad didnt want to know and has had no part in her life, she knows who he is and i did my best to get them to have a father daughter relationship but he wasnt interested.
My partner now though is good and he has a great relationship with my daughter, sian so that means alot really..
Do you think you will have any more then after this one? i would love atleast another one but im not saying its a definate, will have to see how this one goes..lol
x
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:22 am 
Post subject:
i would love to the house that i have bought at the moment isnt very big its only bout 13 square and 3 small sized bedrooms so at the moment its not really possable my plans are to go 2 uni i want to satrt study 2 be a nurse/midwife this will take me 4yrs and i will start in 12 mths mid year intake by the time i am 25yr old if all goes well i should be qualified i plan 2 work for at least 2yrs in that time opefully buy a bigger house and around 27-28yrs old try for another 1 by hat time hopefully mum mite b retired and could help with bubs while i work and my 2 now will be in school so sorta tryed 2 plan it all out lol but we all know how plans usually go (well i dont know about you but things usually dont go 2 plan for me lol) as i would love 2 have more children as we just dont have the room and financials to cover it at the moment as i stay at home wit my son and want 2 for at least another 12mths for tis 1 as i am still very yaoung i have plenty of time to make a bigger family so does that make you around 28yrs wow thats alfulabout your daughters real father i dont get how some men could be so selfish and cold towards their own but its really good that ur husband now is great with ur daughters he sounds like a really nice man its good she now has a stable father figure in her life which every teenager should be entilted to sounds like youve done a great job bringing up your daughter on ur own though ur ex has missed out on the most amazing journey of bringing her up he may not now but he will wake up 1 morning and regret it they always do ......
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
yes, i really dont know how blokes like him sleep at night! but like you say, he has missed out on so much and he only has himself to blame for that.
xx
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:13 am 
Post subject:
yep thats it so only few weeks left now cnt wait im hoping 2 go sooner but knowin my luck ill go over hey are on those raspberry leaf capsules at all im jus starting them but a littlebid worried as on the bottle its says one dosageand on the internet site it says another
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
i might start on them next week as they are meant to be good for strengthening your muscles for labour...im not sure if theres any proof in them helping labour get started but im willing to try anything.. i would check the dosage with your midwife though.
im going for a scan on monday to see which way this baby is lying, so excites, hope hes the right way! have to go into hospital on thrsday too for some blood tests as my glucose levels were through the roof and they think i could have gestational diabetes!!! whatever next... think its gonna be a busy week for a change.
are you up to much this week???
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:53 am 
Post subject:
not much tis week my appointment with my doc isnt till 27th of june was supopost to be 2 weeks after my last but i pushed it 2 3 weeks instead as im not a high risk pregnancy
so i might call my doc 2moro and ask about the raspberry leaf talets for the moment im just taking 2 tablets instead of 3 it says on the packet its the blackmores 1 3 tablets 4-5 times a day which makesit like15 tablets a day i jus tbink thats alot the pharmisist also told me to take that many so i dnt know lol i live in australia,victoria in melbourne were are from? im guessing somewhere in the uk as this is a uk site not many ppl from australia on here is their i actually havntfound 1 other person other then myself lol
only 3 more weeks forme and 4 for you do u think u will go early on time or over ive had a feelin ill go early but i really dont lknow anymore i think i mite just make the 3 weeks im hoping i dnt go over i came on my due date with my 1st
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:24 am 
Post subject:
im in devon in the uk, your right i dont think there are that many people from australia on here, a couple from new zealand and a few in france i know that much!
yes, not long to go now, i spent ages thinking i would have this baby early but now i have a feeling i will go over...its probably cause earlier in pregnancy you want them to stay in there as long as possible but you worry that something will go wrong..then as you get near the end you just want them to come out and you feel like they never will!!lol

I was 2 wks overdue with my daughter and i really hope that doesnt happen again. Im looking forward to seeing the size of baby on monday, atleast if hes a big one they wont let me go too far over.
sian was 7lb 6oz so not too bad seen as she was late.
how big was yours?
are you having any problems sleeping at the moment? im terrible, i just dont feel tired, im sure its just all the excitememnt. x
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:01 am 
Post subject:
yep definetley not sleepn well geez its 1.30am their its 1pm here big time difference like 12 hrs my son was 8.5 pound thats y im hoping for a early labour any bigger then that and ill have a heart attack lol he was pretty big thia one is a girl so hopefully a lil smaller but healthy smaller if u know wat i mean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular