julie88
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:16 pm 
Post subject: hi ther
[size=18][code]
zandersmum wrote:
yepwill be great to share birth stories we must be the only 1's due around this time since no1 else has replied unless no1 wanted 2 reply accept u lol its been good chatting wit u so howd u end up with such a big gap were u young when u had ur 12 yr old coz u look pretty young now i was 17 with my first

hi there, im due on the 7th of july altough i swear it will b before that!!! well i cant hope as i really dnt think i can go on much more of all the pains Sad i am 37weeks today so not long left!! which im glad about. i think ive had quite an easy preganancy so far but duno could b wrong lol i only found out at 18weeks i was expecting as had other health problems i didnt realise sound silly dnt it not realising a baby growing inside ya.but i have had both my scans now and everythings seems ok! they said having a little baby boy, i glad i know cause since being signed off its been nice to do baby's room in all boyish things!!!!!!! i was thinking loads of names and have come up with kallum( going to spell it with a K as i think it looks nicer then spelt with a C. have also decided to have graham as middle name as it is the name of my boyfriends uncle, he sadly pasted away so thought would b nice!! Very Happy

anyways lol seeems i have gone on and on

if either of u have any ideas on how to cope with these last few sleep less painfull weeks please let me know

julie x x x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
well im in for a c section now on the 8th july so unless it happens before then , that will be the cut off point...what a weird feeling knowing the date.x
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:48 am 
Post subject:
well the race is on dawn i wonder whos lil angel will b born first
thats exciting though so did the discover baby is breech he/she still has plenty of time 2 turn around ive read that alot of times in the 2nd + pregnancy baby dosnt turn until the last 2 weeks in some cases when labour about to begin so you mite b lucky.
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
well im remaining optomistic there but they tried to turn him and he wouldnt budge because he is already 6lb 8 oz so they said he probably wont turn now on his own....but hey i like to prove the medical proffession wrong...watch this space!!lol
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
haha wow he/she is big did u find out wat ur having or hav u left it for a suprise sounds like you may end up with a 8 pounder lol my son was 8.5 pounds he was straight in 000
i put a 0000 on him and couldnt do up the buttons lol i had to send his dad bak home 2 get some 000 clothes cozi didnt pak any hehe
i hoping this one isnt bigger as im worried about pushing any bigger out lol my son was hard enuff
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
blimey, thats a good weight! well we dont know what were having as i love the surprise i rekon its the best bit! im convinced its a boy though as i carried my daughter so differently, im thinking it might be a good idea to take a few of the bigger sizes of baby grows into the hospital!! lol
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
hi julie nice to meet ya another early july mum we only 1 day apart i know what u mean i really feel like the baby needs to come out lol sleepin is priceless atm its even harder and more uncomfy coz i cnt seem to get my 2 yr old out of my lol i really bad habbit i let get oput of hand which i definetly wont start with this one lol i find it most comfy to use one of those moon/triangle shaped pillows between my legs with one end underneath my stomach supporting it that seems to b most comfy for me other than that i cnt really help much with that sleepin issue as i think will all suffer with then once baby born we still sleep deprived lol well some of us get lucky with really good sleepers have u had any prelabour signs yet?
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
yep well this time im prepared for a bigger baby lol as i dont wanna b stuck like that again would be nice to have a smaller baby though but healthy small if u know wat i mean my so was born big and jus grew so fast lol i dnt feel like a had a baby baby for very long and now his like a lil man i cnt beleve how big he is the 2 yrs have jus flown i find myself askin myself all the time whered my baby go lol they jus grow up so fast im glad i have ad the chance 2 be at home so i havnt missed a thing which i think is speacial how long are u planning to stay at home after baby born
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
im not sure really, will see how it goes. im not going back to work full time as i believe that me and paul can both work part time and i dont want my baby growing up with a childminder. As im self employed it shouldnt be a problem as i can see clients when it suits me and paul can easily go part time with his job...i rekon im not going to want to leave this little one alone though. there is so much you can miss in one day isnt there?
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
yep u can miss out on alot
but unfortunatley wit this one i mite have miss out on a lil as i want to go bak 2 school when she turns 12mths : (
oh wow ur lucky with ur own biz so wat do actually do ?
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
you must do what is right for you at the end of the day hun, lets face it, the decisions you make are for your babies future too so you go for it.
Im a personal trainer & sports massage therapist, ive only been doing it a year and i love it.. i was in the army before for 7 yrs so its nice to be doing something for myself now. x
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
wow cool that sounds great , u must be very fit then wish i could say the same for my self lol after my son i found it very hard to loose te weight will reslly try after this one i think i just need to be very strict with myself good diet and plenty o excercise and walking i think lol well its 1am here so im gonna try and get some sleep as its very close now and nee all the rest i can get goodnite or i hink its more like goodafternoon for you hey anyways have a great day xx speak witcha 2moro
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:59 pm 
Post subject:
well i dont feel very fit at the moment but im sure things will get back to normal after.
if you need any tips after your little one is born you will have to pop back on here to the diet and exercise forum and give me a shout.
catch you soon. have a restful sleep. x
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
hi i am now awake for the mornin its 9am here wat time do u normally go 2 bed .
yeh thanks for that i mite jus have to do that as after my last pregnancy i gave up loosing the weight i still had the extra weight 2 yrs later and when i feel pregnant with this one lol before i had my son i weighed 42kg in the end i had put on 32kg alot i know i know weigh 75kg i only pit on 3 kg this pregnancy thanksgod for that id be a whale if i put another 32kg on lol
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:07 pm 
Post subject:
well i try to go to bed about 10 pm but i lie there for ages tossing and turning, it drives me mad!!! so its now gone midnight and ive given up trying , so thought i would catch up with people on here.. will probably stay up another hour then try again.
have you many plans for the day?
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular