stomach cramps - help

lea99lea
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:23 pm 
Post subject: stomach cramps - help
hi evryone just wondering if anyone ia having or has had same probs as me, i have had 2 misscarages but one normal pregnancy, and am pregnant again 6 weeks gone, but i keep getting cramping like period pains, i haven't had any bleedin though and im still having the pregnancy symptoms.
does any1 no what this might be?

please help!

lea xx
katalina
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I had the same symptoms with my first now 3.5 yrs and I am 29 weeks this time.

If you are worried, have your midwife check you out, you may find due to your history that you are scanned.
Mine were explained due to the changes in the body and my body preparing itself. I was told to rest and not to panic and unless I was in alot of pain (constant) and I was bleeding then everything will sort itself out,

Ihope things are ok, good luck
lea99lea
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:27 pm 
Post subject: re stomach cramps
ok ty for ur advice, hope its just growing pains.

take care

lea
PrincessStephano
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:17 pm 
Post subject: dont worry!
hiya - so sorry about your miscarriges. im sure you will be ok im 10wks and have had period pains also - so hopefully its normal. my husband says its the baby getting comfy for the next 9 months - im hoping he's right! luv steph xxx
lea99lea
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
ty mate fingers crossed for us both
Very Happy

take care

lea x
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:09 am 
Post subject:
I had similar at about 5-8 weeks, and the hospital did a 6 week scan just to check it out. According to the doc, it was all to do with the ligaments relaxing and stretching ready for baby growth. Hopefully yours is the same thing!! Hope it all works out OK for you - keep us posted Very Happy

Anna
Cecil
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:28 pm 
Post subject: Only three weeks and I'm feeling pregnant!?
I think I'm pregnant. But I may be only three weeks and think it is too early for a pregnancy test, as my period is due in a few days. My breasts are a swollen and tender (they've been like that for a few days now, not normal at all...) and my stomach gets a bit of a bump in the evenings. I don't feel sick or anything. Just started trying to conceive and feel pregnant already! Just at this moment I feel some light cramps. They don't feel like usual period cramps. I'm scared and happy at the same time! Can't wait until Saturday to do the test! Can I be feeling pregnancy simptoms this early???
lea99lea
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
hi there, well pregnancy test can be positive from as early as 3 weeks of the pregnancy hormone there to detect, by all means do a test n whatever the result i'd sugest you repeat the test about a week after.

hope this is usefull

lea x
staceymy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:31 am 
Post subject: try not to worry...
cramps are pretty normal in pregnancy. i had them frok 3-8wks.... they were so bad i had to bend over !
i have also had a previous miscarriage. take some paracetamol and a warm bath.

and try to relax Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular