sorry all been away thinking .

alex77155
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:28 am 
Post subject: sorry all been away thinking .
hi all , hope you are all doing well haven been on for a while been away to my sisters for a few days and beeh a stupid trying to sort my head out have still not heard from mr fountain , but i know this could take some time so , i have made a descion on my own im not gonna continue with this path at the moment i feel i need to be with my ds who at 5 mnth needs me , i think i will never ever forgive myself for makeing such a stupid descion , but i cant change that and if i spend the next few months keep on regretting it im gonna miss so much . some times the pain is unbearable but i have to try and move on i know im not as strong as you ladies and i have a feeling my tubes are frazzled any way so im gonna try and have some counseling and enjoy my ds and my other too . if i still feel this way in time i know i have options writing this is tearing me apart but i cant change what happened , good luck to you all and i will still be on saying hi and getting advice from you all anyway sorry this is a bit depressing . xxxx
Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:39 am 
Post subject:
Awww, Alex hun {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}.
Wishing you lots of luck hun xxx
Were are always here for a chat xxx

Take care xxxx Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular