hey im new

kaymae
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:28 pm 
Post subject: hey im new
my names kay and i am due in dec, i am having a little boy naming him keyan, i had a little girl in dec 06 but unfortunately she was sb, hello to everyone xxxx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:13 am 
Post subject:
Hi Kay - welcome!

I'm Anna, also due in December (Dec 6th) also with a boy. How's it going for you so far? Sorry to hear about your daughter Crying or Very sad let's hope this time around is better for you both.
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:41 am 
Post subject: newcomer
Hello, I'm new here too, hope all goes well with this baby, so sorry about your last little one. I've had my third in July so things are getting quite settled here. Getting some sleep too, at last. Wish you all the best, talk soon.
nigerach
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:45 am 
Post subject:
hi kay

so sorry to hear about your baby, im new here aswell and a bit nervous cause i feel im the only male on this site lol hope everything goes well for you both.we havent concieved yet but we've only just started trying realy.

hopefully it will happen soon and im so exited about the thought of becoming a daddy...any ideas on the best way to concieve Question Question my fiance and i will be very greatful.
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:48 am 
Post subject:
nigerach wrote:

hopefully it will happen soon and im so exited about the thought of becoming a daddy...any ideas on the best way to concieve Question Question my fiance and i will be very greatful.

birds and bees talk? Very Happy

ovulation testing is a great way to be sure you don't miss your monthly window. The instructions are pretty clear on the kits, but be warned - they are NOT cheap!! I used Superdrug ownbrand ones, which seemed to be on buy one get one free for MONTHS Very Happy

Good luck - and check out the trying to conceive section here for loads of info.

Anna

p.s. welcome to the forums, there's quite a few blokes here I think!
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kay,

So sorry to hear about you daughter....Hope you're ok?
Congratulations on a boy,my boy is due Jan 8th(my daughters birthday)she will be 9...

karen....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular