Spotting and Triphasic ?

Esther2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:48 pm 
Post subject: Spotting and Triphasic ?
Hi Ladies,

Hope I'm in the right forum for this question... I was wondering if any of you have ever had what you thought was implantation bleeding/spotting and had a triphasic chart but ended up with a BFN..... I have had both of these but trying not to get too excited...
Thanks xxx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there. The triphasic chart alone is promising, coupled with the possible implantation bleed. How soon have you tested? Could it be that you are just too early?

Esther2
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
I'm only at 9dpo so haven't tested yet and probably won't until I'm about 11 or 12 dpo. Just wondered if any of you guys had tested negative with having the spotting and triphasic - both on their own not a guarantee I know but with both of them together..... ? This is torture xxx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
I have never done the triphasic chart, but after an implantation bleed I tested the next day and got a negative, tested another 2 days later and got a positive. It is agony waiting, but if you are at 9 days you could try a first response early test, else just wait a few more days. Hope you get a BFP.

Esther2
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Millwallrose44,

It's rubbish thinking you have loads of symptoms each month then getting a BFN ! How are you doing this month? xx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
I know the feeling. Although I know when I am pregnant, some months I was so desperate I was emphasising every possible symptom to make me think I was pregnant. I am doing really well thanks, my baby is kicking like mad now - always around this time. I really hope you get your positive this month!

Esther2
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
Thats really excellent ! Smile I had a m/c in March after 11 weeks and a friend of mine is 1 week ahead of where I would have been and her baby is kicking like mad. I am of course absolutely delighted for her but I wish SO HARD that this is a BFP month for me. You take care ! xx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
I know how painful that is. I lost a baby in February, and a friend was 1 week in front of me so every time I see her I kind of think of where I should be now. This baby has been such a comfort to me, and has made it easier for me to accept that my lost babies were not meant to be.

Esther2
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
That is lovely that the wee soul you're carrying is giving you comfort ! It's the only explanation that helps that there must have been a good reason why our babies didn't continue growing. Still very very hard to accept though.
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Esther. Its so hard to loose a baby and accept. i totally understand. I lost my baby too in March due to Ectopic pregnancy. I hope you get some positive news soon.

Pupx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
It is, and I think it always will be. My second lost baby was due on my daughter's birthday which is coming up, and I know I will be really sad then as well as when my last baby was due, but it is easier knowing I am pregnant again.

Esther2
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:10 am 
Post subject:
Hiya ! Thought I'd let you know that I gave in and did a First Response test. It's a BFP !!!!!!! Am only 10dpo! Can't believe I've a got a wee bean again! Hasn't sunk in yet !!! Very Happy xxx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations!!!!!! I had a feeling you would be! Got all goose pimples reading that!!

Esther2
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Millwallrose ! It's at times like this when I appreciate Forums like this one. It's too early to shout the news outloud but you can on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Of course mixed in with absolute DELIGHT is the worry that now pregnant, the wee bean will stick. Can only hope and keep everything crossed. xxx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:28 am 
Post subject:
I too will keep everything crossed. It is hard, with this pregnancy I still worry that I'm going to go to the toilet and find blood, but the first scan is very reassuring. Make sure you book in with your doctor asap and get sent for an early scan to reassure yourself. I really wish you luck with this pregnancy Smile
Meg.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular