hi everyone! newbie here ;]

bridgetmariexoo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:06 pm 
Post subject: hi everyone! newbie here ;]
I just went for my first ultrasound today and found out i'm 12 weeks & 3 days along. I was hoping to be able to find out the sex, but I didn't realize I was only 3 months preggie. I'm very excited/nervous/anxious about all of this, it's my first pregnancy so i'm hoping all will go perfect ( just like anyone expecting! ) The baby's heartbeat was 154 beats; I was told that was good, so I'm happy about that. I'm not sure if I actually want to find out the sex now after talking to a few girlsfriends! what about any of you ladies, did you wait to be surprised on the gender or what do you plan on doing for the ones expecting!? My boyfriend is convinced it's a boy.. haha OF COURSE! Thanks for reading this, I'm so glad to be here! :]
kayleighk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:05 am 
Post subject:
oo most definatly! this is my first and cannot wait to find out what im having
Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:56 am 
Post subject:
Hey Bridgetmarie
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I always wanted to find out what I was having and am so glad I did. It gave me a chance to get organised and get the nursery decorated (I didnt want to just go for neutral colours as it can look a bit bland (only my opinion! Smile). And I got loads of little bits in blue ready for Thomas coming along. Must admit though I did get a bit sick of people telling me I had spoiled the suprise. To me it was as much of a suprise at 20 weeks as it would have been at 40.
Its your decision to make and only you and your OH can decide - don't let anybody sway your opinion - even me. It's your baby - its up to you! That is my motto now!
Have a healthy and happy 9 months!
xx

xKerrynx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:04 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to Askbaby and Congratulations on your pregnancy! We found out the sex of our baby, i was way to impatient to wait Very Happy x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular