AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:00 am 
Post subject: LIllamb!!
Hey you, how you feeling?? Whats happening with bubs??? Very Happy
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:05 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya hows u and hunter....nothing happening with me bub is just not wanting to come meet me lol...wish he wud Razz im sooooo fed up now....god i feel so sorry 4 women that go 2 week over x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:10 am 
Post subject:
LOL you still have 9 days to go!!! What will you be like in a weeks time Laughing The final days are the worst, you start to get impatient and babe is mushed up in there with stuff all room, you waddle round grumpy as hell too Laughing Im getting excited now. He will be here before you know it.
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:15 am 
yeah ill be like a mad women in a weeks time lol Shocked im so grumpy at the min i just feel so fed up.....i think its just the not noing.........he could come 2day or in 2 weeks time and its driving me crazy lol......i want to be able 2 relax and just enjoy theses last couple ov days but i crnt........i feel like screaming PLZZZZZZZZZZ COME OUT lol....omg i no people sed the last days draged but i had no idear i wud feel like this lol x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:21 am 
Post subject:
Just think, this time next week it will almost be over Very Happy I have bought a wee parcel for him, dont panic, it nothing major, just a something. I understand you may feel uncomfortable me sending it to your home address but is there somewhere I can send it where you can pick up?? You can flick a message with an address to my private email if you want, so it not broadcasted. I love buying stuff and I just couldnt resist this.
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:23 am 
awww thanxs hun..ill gi u my adress thru pm.....ill have 2 send sumin back 4 hunter tho....i was wonderin this the otherday........are ur famous cartoons 4 kids the same as ours i was wonderin lol......xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:25 am 
Post subject:
He doesnt need a return parcel silly woman!!! What cartoons you thinking of?
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:28 am 
lol.....i dunno cse i was watching cartoons the otherday Embarassed lol...i just wanted to see the things that leon wud be watching....teletubbies tweenies stuff like that.....i wanted to see if they was educational aswell lol x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:35 am 
Post subject:
LOL i love watching cartoons and im proud to admit it too Laughing Yea we have those ones that you mentioned, i let him watch Blues Clues and Bob the Builder but thats it for now. We have lots of kids classical music CDs that play thoughout the day while he playing and of course a couple of Nersery Rhyme CDs and DVDs. Most of his toys have a purpose, like different materials for touch and mouth stimulation or things that make a variety of noises. Lots of material and board books for visual stimulation too. I looove shopping for things like that, could spend soooo much money Shocked Shocked but with only one wage coming in i do try and keep myself under control, but its so hard Twisted Evil
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:48 am 
lol my sister as bought lots ov books and spent 50 quid on perter rabbit books lol.......i want him 2 learn all the time wen he is playing i want him 2 be learning aswell lol x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular