Tax Credits

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:36 pm 
Post subject: Tax Credits
Does anyone claim Tax credits? i do, I get very little but something is better than nothing!
My friend also does and she has received a Card (very similar to maternity exepmption Card) which allows her to get free prescriptions and dental care cos she claims tax credits!

Although my maternity exemption is still valid, just wondered if anyone else is not pregnant or recently had a child and gets tax credit exemption card???
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:18 am 
Post subject:
Does she claim income support too as this would probably give rise to freebies etc.
CL
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject:
i'm in full time employment and i rec a card I got it after I registered at the doctors xx
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:44 am 
Post subject: xx
my mum used to have a tax credit exem card but were all old now so she dont no mre x
tinajane
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:02 am 
Post subject:
hi, i live in wales and had my baby 14 weeks ago, i ve never been given a card and i do claim child tax credits, my dentist and doctors jus said if i bring the baby in with me they will believe me and i'll get free treatment, lol, how bad is that
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, Im not sure if she does claim income support but she was told any1 claiming tax credits gets a card that entitles them to free prescriptions and dentistry.

Although i do get free prescriptions until my maternity exemption runs out in nov, jus wondered ifmy partner gets free trt with the tax credit 1, cos hes due to have a root canal dun nx wk!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular