new to the site

nigerach
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:21 am 
Post subject: new to the site
hi to all,

my fiance and i are trying to concieve,we went and bought the ovulation srips and found the dates of which she releases her egg and we are yet to concieve.
i'm so excited about becoming a new dad one day,it will be a dream come true.if anyone has maybe got some helpful ideas on concieving it would seriously be a great help to me and the other half.
we're both just getting a bit stressed as we want this baby and the more the test says no the more preassure it seems to be putting on the two of us Mad Mad .........

thanks for any help anyone can give us. xxx
WannaBeMum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there nigerach,

Thought I would just say a quick hello, and good luck in your TTC (trying to conceive) journey. My fiancee and I have been trying for approx 3 months now, and each time we have ended up with negative HPT's (home preg tests). I also use OPK's (ovulation predictor kits) and I also chart my BBT first thing in the morning. Anything on the above I can help you out with, but check out various sites on the "net" for more info!

Once again, good luck!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular