21 yr old expecting her first baby! Any tips or suggestions?

dmitchell
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:33 pm 
Post subject: 21 yr old expecting her first baby! Any tips or suggestions?
Hello everyone, my names Dawn I currently live in Northern Maine I'll be 21 in June and I just found out the other day that I'm pregnant! I'm engaged to a wonderfull man, have been for 3 years and we're both VERY excited! Im still very nervous though, and such a wuss when it comes to pain! I've been reading on everything and anything on pregnancy just so I can make sure I do everything right! My mother was NOT there for me, and to be honest, she wasn't a mother at all, she left me and dad when I was young and popped in and out of my life growing up, all she cared about was drugs. So i KNOW I'll be a much better mother than she ever will. I'm just so scared and nervous about well.. everything! So, I guess I'm here to try and meet other mothers, wheather it's your first child, or you have 8 I'm all open ears on what to do, what not to do. As much info and topics as I can inhale! I go to my first ultra sound apt June 4th ( 2 days after my birthday yay!) and so I guess i'll findout for sure when I'm due then. We're thinking around January though. I have yahoo - horserider6288 msn- xo_sassyblonde_xo@hotmail.com and AIM - naughtybtch2690 . So if anyone wants to chat, I'm open to everyone! I really need help, and is it normal to be THIS nervous but excited and thrilled all at the same time! Well hope to talk to everyone!
Very Happy
Katie21
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:13 am 
Post subject:
Heya! Very Happy

Welcome to AskBaby

I'm Katie and i have a 6 month old daughter called Carmen, i was the same as you, i found out i was pregnant at 20 and i had my 21st when i was 7 months!

I was extremely nervous about everything and anything and read EVERY bit of info i could get my hands on! lol

Everyone on here is sooo friendly and any questions you have, someone will have the answer for u!

Katie xxx

janey09
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Very Happy

Welcome to AskBaby

From a first time mother to another - it is nice to hear someone who is as nervous and excited as me...lol It is the most fantastic and scary experience rolled into 1.

Like you i have read every bit of info and tried to do everything it says - aw your scan will be fantastic, mine was unbelievable i have my next one on 22 May 2009 - can't wait should find out what i'm having then...YAY!!!

Hope all goes well for you.

xxx
Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya! Congratulations on your pregnancy & Welcome to Askbaby

Im Kerryn, 20 and mummy to Ruby 4 1/2 months, I too was clueless when i fell pregnant but i found this website so helpful, i also bought a lot of pregnancy books too. The most helpful thing i felt was talking to other mums2be & there are plenty of lovely ladies on here who will be able to answer your questions/worries including me Very Happy x

emmababi20
Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
hello!!
my names emma and im 20 and 15weeks pregnant!!! im scared two and i have found this website great already!! so u wont be the only one nervous and reading up on everything!!!! maybe we can swap on info!!! xx good luck!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular