pampers or huggies

tinajane
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:37 pm 
Post subject: pampers or huggies
i ve always used pampers on my daughter, (shes only 14 weeks old)
and i went to tesco the other day and they had packs of huggies on offer, 40 for 3.50, so i thought i'd give them ago, they were terrible, she leaked right through them and they didn't seam to fit her very well at all, so im jus wondering wat brand people use and what they thought of them
cheers tina x
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi tina - I had the same problem with huggies for some reason, Pampers are the only ones I use now - although someone in a different thread suggested Lidl own brand, so i may give them a try!!!
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
ive heard Lidl's own brand are supposed to be brill and defo good value for money xxx

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
pampers all the way, i love the newborn ones and then active fit are brilliant, i reallydon't like pampers baby dry though, i used huggies once with my eldest and found them useless and within 1 week of using them my daughter had the first and only nappy rash she has ever had.
my son on the other hand gets nappy rash everytime he teeths and he gets it so bad it bleeds
xemmax
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
ive heard its pampers for girls, huggies for boys. Something to do with the absorbent padding x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:36 pm 
Post subject:
i swore by pampers with my daughter as huggies were never as absorbent and sian had terrible nappy rash with huggies. Pampers all the way for me i think, although i have had a few coupons for huggies that ive used as i couldnt miss a bargain! lol
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
huggies for boys? really? hmmmm might give that a try, my son gets such bad nappy rash but never tried huggies on him
Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:13 pm 
Post subject:
I used only huggies. I tried pampers but they seemed to give my daughter a terrible rash and a few of them exploded on her. 5minutes after she would wee the just seemed to say and then discintergrate leaving the horrible little balls of gel on her legs from inside the nappy. Huggies were great for us and seemed to fit perfectly.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
i found that huggies were better and my daughter wud leak with pampers. i now by tesco value ones and have had no problem

hoping4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
always used huggies with my daughter and never had any problems or nappie rash
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
I found Huggies were loads better for my little boy, but now to save money we've been trying out the supermarket brands, so far, Tescos are the best and Morrisons are awful had non-stop exploding nappies when we tried those!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular