3 weeks pregnant

04chaunt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:02 am 
Post subject: 3 weeks pregnant
me and my civil partner are very excited about us having our first child through surrogacy Laughing does anyone have any advise about mkaking my child fit in with two mums????
xKerrynx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:28 am 
Post subject:
Hiya, congratulations on your pregnancy! Just wanted to welcome you to Askbaby Smile x

dmitchell
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:30 pm 
Post subject: Congradulations!
Hi and Congradulations on having a baby! I think serrogency is a wonderful thing. For a long time my cousin tried and tried to have a baby and it just wasn't in the cards for her. So her best friend did it for her!! They were both so thrilled, my cousin got to have a baby, and her bestie had the chance to go through the expirience! The baby is a healthy 3 years old now, and my cousins bestie is always in her life, somewhat as an autie. And they're both loving it, because without her, my cousin couldn't of have that little pride and joy!! So kuddo's for you to be doing that. I realize it's not the same as carrying yourself, but you will be able to have a child, and expirience being a parent! congradulations!! xoxo
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
ah thats lovely.. i always thought surrogacy was brilliant and the best thing anyone can do to help. xxx Hope you have a happy and health Pg x
Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:36 am 
Post subject:
hi and welcome to askbaby. congratulations on ur pregnancy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular