Mixed feeding problems

Morgana
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:16 pm 
Post subject: Mixed feeding problems
My baby is four and a half months old and has been breastfed since birh. I started mixing breast feeding and bottle feeding (with my milk) since she was one month old and never had any problems. A week ago she started to refuse any bottlefeeding and screams for hours until I start breastfeeding which immediately clams her down. She simply refuses to be bottle fed. What can I do? I donīt understand the sudden change. Now I canīt got o work or out of the house without her. Please, I need some advice!
GRAINNE
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:49 pm 
Post subject: Feeding
Hi, I am in the same boat! My little boy is five months old and will only accept the breast, he has never accepted a bottle and I have to go back to work in one month, so I am desperately trying to coerce him with no success at all. SDoes anyone have nay ideas?
StarryEyed
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
I used the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles and my son takes them fine. He is 27 weeks now and I have breast-fed him since birth, apart from when I was not with him and he needed a bottle.
noelia
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:53 am 
Post subject: Feeding
Hi. My daugher is 8 months and I have the same problem. Have tried different bottles and different formula milk. She doesn't like the taste of it. I'm back at work and she is in the nursery and I'm scared that she is lacking something bduring the day. I
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Feeding and Weaning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular