Sleep Routine

Hanni
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:49 pm 
Post subject: Sleep Routine
Help!!! My 7 week old won't settle at upstairs in the evening whilst we are downstairs. I've tried to set a routine but his feeds are still all over the place and it makes it difficult to do things at the same time etc. He much prefers to stay down with us until we go to bed and when we do this he is fine. He also seems to get overtired in the daytime and then won't settle upstairs. Don't know what to do for the best!
sweetpeagirls
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:33 am 
Post subject: Sleep
Hi hanna just to keep you sane my little girl is almost seven weeks and we want to establish some sort of routine for bedtime etc but her feeds are on her terms as well so I fully sympathise would appreciate any help on this one.......but we are in the same boat.....do you just let them cry for the next feed time I have been told to follow 7 11 3 7 11 then bed and they should sleep till next bottle are there abouts at 7 am giving you the sleep for the twilight has any one experienced this method if so how did you fare?

Sue Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular