Sad for my friend

Jolly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:20 pm 
Post subject: Sad for my friend
I'm so sad for my friend. Ever since she was a child all she ever talked about was having loads of kids! She got married young, I think she was 22, and started trying immediately. She found out that her hormone levels are totally wrong and that she has no eggs, and can't get pregnant herself. So after a long struggle decided to go for IVF. After an awful lot of treatment, injections and other awful stuff, she managed to get pregnant, which is quite a miracle. But sadly a few days later she lost the babies. She's devastated as you can imagine and loosing heart. Aparently even if she does get pregnant the 9 months are a really dangerous time for her as there are so many things that could go wrong. They told her that her womb is that of a 70yr old. She's only 28. God help her.

fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:10 am 
Post subject:
Ah thats really sad for your friend. Its always the way that the ones who want children so badly and who would give them so much love and care, are the ones these things happen to. I hope she can stay strong and positive and get there in the end.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular