Im new and been TTC since nov08

am i the only one suffering this @ the moment?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3
barbuk
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:23 am 
Post subject: Im new and been TTC since nov08
ive had 1 blood test april09 and been told i have low hormone and thats why i didnt ovulate then. been to docs and have to have another blood test on 1st june cos i had my period and they want a 3wk test doing to see if i ovulate this time. Im worrying that there is something wrong wiv me? help!!!! Sad
XfionaX
Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:00 pm 
Post subject:
i hope everything goes ok hun,,, i am no expert so have no advice for you but wanted you to know i was thinking about you and sending you some luck!! xx
VickyAndJack
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:49 am 
Post subject:
you should go and speak to all the other ladies in the trying to concieve forum on here, they are so helpful and supportive and someone might be able to give you some advice on what to do next.

Good luck hun

xxxx

laks76
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
hi barbuk

dont think that there is anything wrong with you, its just taking abit longer and you know womans bodies are just complicated.

I myself all had treatment to help me conceive so dont worry i had no chance of a natural pregnancy but thanks to ivf im happily preggers now.

try and think positive.

take care

laks
barbuk
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:29 am 
Post subject:
thanks for your replies. i had my blood test today so i'll find out end of wk if i ovulated this time! fingers crossed x :
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular