new mum

italianenglish
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:16 pm 
Post subject: new mum
hi everyone.

I'm 39 weeks pregnant today with my first child. hot and bothered. my pregnancy has been probably a very easy one since i never had morning sickness, i havnt put on weight anywhere except for my HUGE belly and didnt work throughout but its been tough for me as i had only just moved to italy to live with my italian partner when i found out i was pregnant. not being able to speak the language has made every doctors appointment a nightmare and going through the brutal mountain winter was terrible. im now soooo fed up and just want to get this over with but my belly hasnt even dropped yet? other than some period type pains for the last week i have no signal that my baby is coming out soon. I'm hoping someone is going to tell me that all the symptoms can come at once and it is possible that i could possibly give birth tonight even. I go for a long walk every day to try get my belly to drop but it doesnt seem to be working. Im hoping someone can give me some good news.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:50 am 
Post subject:
hi and welcome to askbaby.

hope ur baby arrives soon. my first come 5 days late out of the blue just went into labour one morning.

debbie04
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:29 am 
Post subject:
hey everyone im not long signed up. im 35wks on wednesday with my first baby. my fiance and i r so excited about being a first time mum and dad. im due on the 8th july but my consultant said that he doubts ill last till then!!! feeling very hot and heavy now but i enjoy every bit of it Laughing Laughing Laughing
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
debbiewhitehouse wrote:
hey everyone im not long signed up. im 35wks on wednesday with my first baby. my fiance and i r so excited about being a first time mum and dad. im due on the 8th july but my consultant said that he doubts ill last till then!!! feeling very hot and heavy now but i enjoy every bit of it Laughing Laughing Laughing

gd luck and enjoy the rest of ur pregnancy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular