AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:35 am 
Post subject: trouble posting - vasectomy reversal
Hey guys, for some reason it won't let me post on the other thread -

Hi Ladies,
Good luck on Tuesday Claire - fingers crossed for a great result x x
Ashclokay - I defo wud do a test cos you won't know if there is a problem with the sugery without regular testing and then it cud be too late to do something about it!

I am feeling ok, Hubby is due his next SA test now but due to a recent cold we are going
to wait until the first week of June. I am on the 2WW again but just have a feeling that I haven't released an egg again - really don't understand why my body wud do this to me just as I start ttc??? anyway off to the DRs next week to get tests and I have invested in a clearblue fertility monitor which I shud get next week, I am also going to see a nutritionist about eating healthily so I can try and lose some weight. Time to take things very seriously!
hugs x x
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi,I was going to get one of those sperm tests that you can buy on ebay if we still don't get offered sa but not sure how reliable they are.
How many sa tests are you ment to have?
Hope doctors goes ok next week and good luck with your tests hope you get some answers.
I know i'm going to sound stupid but i really don't have a clue about all the charting when ttc or how you do it.So i dont know what 2ww means have seen it written a few times on here but dont have a clue lol
Is there some where on here that explaines it all
Good luck again xx
Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:36 pm 
Post subject:
I managed to post on vasectomy reversal thread girls!!
Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:12 am 
Post subject:
HI ashclokay,
Please ask your doctor for an SA, the ones you can buy to do at home won't be as accurate and just give you a positive or negative result, SA's will give you detailed information on motility, count, and antibodies etc which are all necessary to let you know your chances of success in achieving a pregnancy after reversal. Often the first SA's are poor and it can take 6 months or more to get a good result since all the backlog of dead sperms need to clear before the fresh ones can come through.

Good luck hun xx
October 2010 2nd ICSI, short protocol BFN
trying to raise funds for round 3, hoping to cycle august 2011
ashclokay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Thank you, I will get phil to ask the doctor when he goes in for the op as even on the form he had to sign it did'nt mention anything about SA after x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular