Big Bro Monday catch up!!!!

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
He he. Laughing night Archie and Lillamb. pupx What about sod it or [*@!#%*]?? pupx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
yeah i feel a lot less scared now seeing where i'll be going. you could maybe phone up the midwives unit and ask if you could have a wee look around with your mum before you go in for real? xxxxx
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:27 pm 
Post subject: xx
yeah i cud do...but last time i rung up 2 come in they give me the dates that the tours was on and i wrote them down...then i lost the dates so fort stuff it i wont go lol....now i wish i had supose ill be seeing it soon enough wont i lol xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
that's very true. the midwife gave us the tiny little tags they put round the babies' wrists to hold and it had me nearly in tears - they were sooo cute!!! the little clear cribs were so cute too! xxxxx
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:33 pm 
awww that wud ov been ace i bet the tags was tiny wasnt they lol....aww i want to go in 2 labour NOW lol...i want to hold my tiny bubba lol xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
they were gorgeous!!! and they had little cards they stick to the bottom of the cribs with teddies on them and they write the name of the baby on them so they don't get mixed up. i want baby now toooo!!!! lol she said if we had decided on a name we should tell them and then they will call the baby it all the time so that they don't just call it "it"........i still sometimes wonder if Lewis will turn out being a girl!!!! lol xxx
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:44 pm 
lol i will tell them his name cse it will annoy me if they call him it lol.......i keep thinking leon will come out a girl lol...my mum is convinced its ganna happen lol...

any ways hun im goin to my nice comfty bed lol.....nite hun tc xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:47 pm 
Post subject:
nite sweetie, sleep tight xxxxxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:30 am 
Post subject: Re: xx
mylillamb wrote:
aww i want to go in 2 labour NOW lol...i want to hold my tiny bubba lol xx

I think watching anymore bb should be enough to put you into labour, especially if that Alex munter pipes up again and gets your adrenaline pumpin lol.
I soooo hope she is nominated this week along with not-so-super mario, i think i`ll have to watch bblb today just to have a sneaky peek and see who`s up. Fingers crossed its them.

I see you aint got too long to go now lil, You`ll be requesting a tv to watch the eviction possibly Laughing
Hope all goes well & best wishes.

Take it easy
D xxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:24 am 
hiya hun...yeah ill be in labour screaming who got avvicted lol x
mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:07 am 
Post subject:
Laughing The thing with mario and lisa was the funniest he nearly poked poor luke in the eye when he got up to go to diary room!
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject:
MissScotland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you from???????????????????? I invented the word munter about 5 years ago and only ever see it used rarely by people I know or by people who know people who know me!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:36 pm 
Post subject: How funny
I could not stop laughing. Mario face when they called his name. Is he so stupid not to remember there are cameras all over the house.!!!!!! My partner said "maybe she done a ov test and the right time ha" oh baby Mario theres a thought !!!!!!
I also agree the talk was such a let down. I usualy fixated to the tv but this year I not into it as much I feel it boaring or should I say housemates are Confused I like to know who is a member of the mario fan club that he said he has at home??????

x Laughing
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
have a look on yout utbe for mario clips....it's hilarious!!! he was on some sh*tty bravo programme about "brits behind bars"........fame hungry lard-ass that he is!!!! lisa looked funny with that lippy on last night....then mario had the cheek to say "it doesn't suit you love, you look like the joker!". Has anyone ever told him he looks like Matt Le Blanc but fatter, and uglier?!!!!! lol
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:50 pm 
lol i think he just hates begin sooo old...there a pair ov freaks that hate young people cse there getting old lol x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular