Just want to say...(( Collection Of Poems ))

allybob
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:30 am 
Post subject: thank you
thank you for wonderful poems i had a good cry wich i find hard to do. i lost 2 babys last year i reached 20 weeks with them both then they were born asleep. my little angels are called katy and harry. they will always be with me in some ways but i still find it difficult to understand why i cant hug them i so much want to hold them still that i cant breath sometimes. i am 6 weeks pregnant now and although i being really careful and dreading something going wrong i feel guilty that its not katy or harry. is this normal? xxxx Confused
pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
Allybob
I can only imagine that your feelings are normal. I lost my little one at 36 weeks, and would do anything to be pg again. But at the same time, feel such a sadness that if I was, that it wouldnt be my Harry. I dont know how I will feel if Im ever lucky enough to fall again, but I imagine that it is a bitter sweet happiness. You can and will do this hun, and its only normal to feel sadness too. If however you feel as though you arent coping in yourself, please go and get some help e.g. cruise or something similar, just to help you sort out your own feelings. May you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy. Big hugs Pipsx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular