STARTING AGAIN!!

Kingette
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:23 pm 
Post subject: STARTING AGAIN!!
hi all!!!

Im Tara im 32 !! live in West Yorkshire!!... have a 10 year old little girl called Leonie. Split from her dad when she was 18 months old, am now married to my soul mate George. We have kind of just gone with the flow and said if it happens it happens and guess what is has and im officially 9 weeks pregnant on Sunday!!
Very scarey the thought of starting all over again but feeling loads more positive this time round, mabe cos im older and wiser!!!

love to hear from all other fightened mums to be !!! Very Happy
NyandAnil
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tara, firstly ** congratulations ** im 36 and ttc, just had a tubal reversal on 7th may, first chance to conceive this weekend ! Yes im sh!tt!ng myself, i have always wanted a child with my partner as he is 30 and has no children, i have two girls 17 and 12, been with olther half for 6 yrs. the thought of starting all over again is really scarry, sleepless nights, nappies, bed wetting etc but the thought of seeing my partner with his child and knowing what a great dad he will be is keeing my spirits up, i know ill be fine but still apprehensive.. we'll come good tho eh xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular