Hi

graciejean
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:59 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi everyone,

I joined the site a couple of days ago and have been logging on and checking for replies and guess what! Im the only one with no bloody replies Sad ha ha!

My name is Victoria im 25 and and live with my partner Shaun and have a lovely 3 year old named Grace, We are currently tryin for another xx
NyandAnil
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Victoria, i have just joined and had no replies and felt a bit put out lol then noticed your previous post and thought.. give it time graciejean has none either lol.. now i have a reply.. and so do you, welcome to you
graciejean
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:58 pm 
Post subject: thanks!!
Hi Thanks finally someone has replied to me horrayyy!!

I really thought there would be loads of people to chat to. Im currently looking for baby names I like even though I have another 2 weeks until I find out if Im expecting?! Strange I know but I do "feel" like im preg!! Fingers crossed. xx
NyandAnil
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
2 weeks ? r u ovulating at the min then. I should ovulate tom or sat. How long you been trying.. this is my first month after having a reversal. Names is something i have been looking into, i keep watching the credits on tv programmes lol.
Ny
graciejean
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
oh god I always watch the credits lol!!

At min we like Daisy Ella and I really like Jagger for a boy but my other half says no way ha ha!

I dont know if im ovulating or what but I come off couple of weeks ago and that was that, However all this week my boobies have been really tender and have been goin the loo more than usual, and have a strange stitch type feeling at bottom of my tum, been really sleepy to so who knows? I dont know if my body would show signs so early or even if its possible to be preg?
kel4kiddies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
hi both of you welcome to askbaby you end up being on here all the time xx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
graciejean wrote:
oh god I always watch the credits lol!!

At min we like Daisy Ella and I really like Jagger for a boy but my other half says no way ha ha!

I dont know if im ovulating or what but I come off couple of weeks ago and that was that, However all this week my boobies have been really tender and have been goin the loo more than usual, and have a strange stitch type feeling at bottom of my tum, been really sleepy to so who knows? I dont know if my body would show signs so early or even if its possible to be preg?

if you came off a couple of weeks ago then yes you should be ovulating, if u r on a 28 day cycle then you should ovulate around 14days after the 1st day of your period - not teaching you how 2 suck eggs as im sure your aware, sounds like we are on the same sort of time line. As for names my OH likes lilly but i thinks its too popular at the mo, i like Amir for a boy OH is half indian and surname patel, think it would be nice to keep a little bit of his culture. We'll have to keepin touch and share our trials and tribulations along the way. Cant remember wot i said about myself but im 36 with 2 girls, 17 and 12, split from their dad after 13 yrs of hell (well most of it),now have a partner of 6 yrs and he's lovely, he decided he'd like to try for one of our own, nice that it was his choice an i didnt push him into it, Ny
graciejean
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
Gosh you really do end up on here all the time dont you! I have even brought my laptop to work with me! (am a florist~) so just eating my lunch and logging on!!

Well good luck anyways with the trying its lovely to have someone to chat about it all to as my fella gets a bit sick of hearing about it all! lol.
graciejean
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:34 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Oh and Hi Kel3kiddis!!
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi and welcome to the forum. my daughter is nearly 3 and were expecting our 2nd. gd luck ttc.

04chaunt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
We are Sian And Charlotte. We are 23 and 22. we have been friends since we were 11. But we took our friendship further and are now expecting a child through surragacy. We are very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
charlotte is a nursery nurse so is experiences with children
and sian is a landscape gardener.
we both love our jobs but are looking forward to a break when our little one arrives in January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rachel1979
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:45 am 
Post subject: replies
hello im new and i posted on the forum and so far no replies lol i must come on wen everyone else is sleeping lol...best of luck trying for another hope it happens soon for u
LoseweightinWeeks
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:48 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi, everyone I'm new, my name is Julie!

www.LoseWeightinWeeks.com
graciejean
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:33 am 
Post subject: Hi Rach1979 + 04chaunt
Hi and welcome to the site!!

Dont worry Rach if you have no replies yet as I thought nobody wanted to talk to me either ha ha!

and congrats Sian and Charlotte on your baby news!! x
Alice18
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:51 am 
Post subject:
Hey thought id return your kind reply Very Happy

Its good to see that others on here are also trying for another baby whilst still having a toddler to contend with!!!

I too have been having a ponder about names already!! and am kinda struggling as the girls names i like dont suit the OH's last name lol

I must say to graciejean and NyandAnil both Daisy Ella and Amir Patel both sound like reallycute names,

I wish all of you all the best Smile

xxxAlice xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular