Hi

graciejean
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 am 
Post subject: names!!!
Hi Alice

Its boy names that I struggle with there seem to be loads of little boys with the same name knocking about!!

So I find out if have been succesful in trying soon! Every month I hope im preg but always get my period! Had a funny month though and feel like I just might be fingers crossed! How long you been tryin? x
Alice18
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 am 
Post subject:
Ah now boys names im good for, my OH has already got his heart set on naming a boy after his grandad, which i think is a sweet idea. so opposite problem, funny world eh?

and oooo i hope you get your bfp, when are you testing? i shall have my fingers crossed for you!!

and im not even able to be trying yet as doctors quite frankly are useless and its another two weeks till i can have my implant removed Sad but i 'm hoping for a speedy recovery lol

xxx Alice xxx
graciejean
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:14 am 
Post subject:
Am going to be testing around the 15th so yeah have your fingers crossed for me! It seems like all my friends who didnt know I was trying for another are calling me up lately telling me there preggers!! lol

Maybe if I chilled out a bit and hadnt already chosen my pram etc it would happen!!

Good luck with yours too, Im sure you will get there quickly enough!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular