Hi all

mrsjessep
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:22 am 
Post subject: Hi all
Hi everyone. New to ask baby forums. I am 21 and ttc, been married for nearly 2 years now ans more than ready for baby number 1! But its been so stressful! Been trying for about a year now, yesterday plucked up the courage to go to the docs who has refered me for a pelvic scan, I am, should I say petrefied! I didn't think trying would be so stressful argh!
SO thought I would join to get some support off other women. xxx Smile
NyandAnil
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Mrs jessep and welcome, firstly you have done the right thing in going to the docs just to rule anything out. Falling pregnant is not as easy as people seem to realise. Your OH (other half) should go to the docs too and ask for a sperm anaylisist. ours were free on the nhs - could possibly have a low sperm count so best to check you both together, i wish you luck x Ny
kayleighk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
another factor in TTC is stress levels.. Dont try to panic too much RE TTC.. Me and OH tried for a year... stopped trying still ERMM Doing the BIZZ and hey presto 2 months later BFP !! So try not to make it a chore so to speak ? xxx
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
hi! my OH is going in soon i think but they want to find out my problems first. Have VERY irregular periods maybe 2-3 a year which i used to think was fab, but now not so much Confused the pelvic scan is being done in the ultra sound unit (full of pregnant women) I had to walk out I was abit upset! I know it will happen I just suppose we expect it to happen straight away! xxx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
hi and welcome to the site. gd luck ttc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular