CSA

bethjayne
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
I know Vixie, he upped the amount to 175 and 25 into a savings account or 200. I said 200 payable from 1st Aug (EDD is 11th AUG) which is less than what CSA would take but he can't make the decision himself. He did say he wouldnt pay anything till baby is born but he's definately getting a better deal my way!
200 isn't really much from his 1600 a month wages, and thats without overtime.
He said he would baby sit 2 out of every ten days which was a nice offer but he also said he's not changing a nappy!! MEN.
MummaT
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like he's taking advantage of your offer. Have you pointed out to him that this is better than CSA? And he'll have to get over the nappy thing fast or how will he be able to babysit without you in the next room? Hope you manage to get it sorted.

bethjayne
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
I have done but he's hard work. Think it might sink in more when baby is here.
He said his mum knows how to change nappies LOL. So if I let him baby sit he will take the baby 15 miles to his parents house for his mum to look after him.
I did say that I didn't want him taking the baby anywhere and we come as a package for as long as i'm breast feeding. But what i meant to say was for about a year and a half!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular