BIG BROTHER TUES

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject: BIG BROTHER TUES
any 1 have anything 2 say....im gutted my internet is running so slow and i crnt have a proper rant lol
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
Alex and Mario up for eviction Yayyy!!!

Think Luke is great Cool He soooo funny, even when he dun't mean to be Laughing Laughing

I'm just amazed i havent fallen asleep yet!!!, not that i'm finding BB boring, just seem to fall asleep every time its on....thank god for Channel4 +1 and E4 +1 Smile
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:30 pm 
Post subject: xx
lol....i hope fatty mario goes and i hope he falls over wen he does the walk out cse i 8 him that much lol...if he fell over on his walk out i wud laugh so much id go in labour lol x
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
Me too!!!!! I think I would be straight to stage 2 labour if he went out cos i'd be laughing and jeering so much at him!!!!!!! Luke was quite funny tonight. I like how Lisa said that Jen was jealous of her!!! Shocked xxx
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:35 pm 
lol all lisa does is put lotion on or if she is sat still she always looks at herself GET OVER YA SEN MUTTON

luke is sooo cute lol...but i crnt imagin him ever having sex do u think he is a vrgin lol
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
He he lol... why does he call himself mario??? ain't his name shawn or summat???
He proppa loves his self... and the way his "he/she" girlfriend sits there massaging him all day.... like you would????

I was sure i'd seen him somewhere before... my OH says he was on Ant n Decs sat nite take away once, and some1 set him up with secret camara, and people where pretending to mastake him for Joey out of Friends.... Sorry but he looks nothing like him>>>> He started signing all these autographs.. he thought he was somethin special.
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
he was on some sh*t bravo programme too ....look him up on you tube for "brits behind bars" or something rubbish like that !!!

lamby thinking of luke having sex has just made me feel sick!!!! Laughing xxxx
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:44 pm 
lol...i no sorry lol...he wud be like a weed...he wud be good 4 them ladys that like 2 tie there men up and stand on there bal*s lol.......yukkkkk lol

lol lisa trying 2 make mario look the best girl its just a laff does she av 2 go 2 all the troble ov doing his make up lol c
frog
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:46 pm 
Post subject: DRESS
I think Mario looks better in the dress than Lisa ha ha
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
OH DEAR LORD DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS WHOLE PILE OF SH*TE THAT ALEX AND MOHAMMED ARE HAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS A RAVING HYPOCRITICAL NUTCASE!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
Can't understand if every1 in house HATES alex, why does every1 drop what there doing to listen 2 her... like she deserves that kind of respect

And the way she contridicts herself all the time.... OMG.... get her out!!!! She just a b****h.
Why does no1 stand up for there self in there....

oh... alex just called to diary rm... hope she gets a rolicking Twisted Evil
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
She just doesn't listen AT ALL!!!! She is crazy!!!!! All that nonsense about being a muslim and how Mo was worng to dress up as a woman - if she was that bothered about her religion she wouldn't speak to him like that for a start let alone be drinking, smoking etc!!!!! Raving lunatic....she actually needs help.....or just a good slap!!!!! Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Shocked
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:03 pm 
well im goin 2 bed ladys long day tmoz so much 2 do lol..gatta take the cat 2 the vets...then i gatta go in 2 toen n go soilicters then i gatta rush back 2 try make my midwifes appoiment....then gatta rush back 2 the vets and pick the cat up.........and go 2 the post office and post a pasckage......my god i ant had this much 2 do 4 weeks ill be in bed by 9 lol xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
Night night tootsypie. Sleep well and good luck with your busy day tomorrow xxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
nite hun, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite Laughing

Jump to:  

Community

Popular