a lttle help please xxx

minimagic
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:31 pm 
Post subject: a lttle help please xxx
I dont know about any of you mums but i'm finding it really hard to buy everything especially seeing as im on income support and lets face it theres nothing left after bills etc.. I know i am going to get a sure start grant but it wont go far with everything i need for baby unless i buy cheap stuff which will fall apart and need replacing quicker. Anyway i have been freebie hunting online and came across a few sites to save a few quid.

Free Sample of Bepathen Nappy Rash Cream
http://www.bepanthen.co.uk/

Some Avent baby bottles
http://www.freebabygifts.co.uk/freeavent?referer_id=1157

Some pampers nappies
http://www.freenappies.co.uk/free-nappies-club/signup.php?15458

If you know any more please post them up i would be really greatfull.

Thanks
KiKi
xxx
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:55 am 
Post subject:
hi,
i've been trying to do the refere a friend & the link bit on the babies bottles but not having any luck....how did you do yours????

thanks Karen....
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi Kiki

have you joined the various mum and baby, parenting and bounty clubs in all your supermarkets etc? Boots give a free baby changing bag, really nice quality, as part of the Boots parenting club - definitely worth joining. There's also a bounty bag with a load of samples in, and a variety of buy one get one free etc.

Thanks for your tips as well!

If i come across any others I'll post here for you

Also - charity shops and local papers etc are always good for 2nd hand bargains. Only thing is, u need to be careful buying carseats second hand as if they've ever been in an impact they're no good. Have you tried relatives and friends with small kids? I was lucky enough to have a very organised brother who saved masses of stuff for me.

Anna
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:46 am 
Post subject:
kazzz
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:22 am 
Post subject:
for the boots changing bag(what i got free)you have to have the boots advantage card to be able to join the boots parenting club.When all that is sorted you wait for boots to send you a book of vouchers,takes at least 4 weeks for those to come through..Then to get your FREE changing bag all you have to do is buy a bag of pampers nappis i paid 3.74 for a bag of nappies in order for a 29.99 changing bag.a small price to pay as you need nappies anyway.....

Supermarkets have good deals on sometimes on nappies & wipes...But if you can shop at boots for baby stuff like nappies & wipes you can get DOUBLE points on certain products with the parenting vouchers...Worth doing as the more points you get the more money to spend instore.....

Karen....
spiderwoman
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
try freecycle in your area i love it also try your local charity's ie:lions club and chat to some manager's in charity shop's as its not all plates 'n' old jeans ask them if they could contact if something nice come's in if they say they cant sell nursery equipment suggest making a donation alot of 2ndhand stuff is fine to just make sure it all comes apart to wash most think that once they have the basics its all good and when the baby is born as they grow you find you need other bits so i think you are fab not blowing all your money on a "pushchair" like some in our situation you seem determined you and your baby will be ok. xkx ps i live in the Hampshire area and work in a charity shop if i can help let me know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular