blazing row,tears again.

DOBSON
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:03 am 
Post subject: blazing row,tears again.
Hi Ladies and bumps!!!
I just wanted to see if anyone elses o/h is behaving like a complete prat? I am unsure of how much of a burke my hubbie is being as I am sure its being made worse by hormones and stress at work.
We ended up having a massive fight at 6.30 am (my neighbours think im a nutjob im sure) and I was so upset and got myself into such a state I have taken the day off work-dont want to be there at the mo anyways cos of boss who is complete bully and hates pregnant women-he is making it sooooo obvious and even said me being pregnant is inconvienient.
I just blew my top this morning and even threw the t.v. remote at o/h whihc hit hit on the head-ive never behaves so badly I swore like a common old fishwife.even using the really bad word!! I dont know what came over me , But now im just sitting here bawling my head off and feeling very lonely.O/h hasnt even rung to see if im ok,making me feel even more unloved.
I live in an area where I hardly know anyone and I suddenly really want to move back to where my friends and family are-leaving my o/h even seems like a good idea today, I cant believe how selfish he is sometimes,Yet I am sure I am being a complete nightmare.
Sorry for long message,But I feel all confused and mixed up and very very unhappy.
I always come here when things are rotten or I just need a nice smile,your all so supportive.
Im sure im going round the bend!!!

Love to you.

Crazy fat lady!!
xx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:16 am 
Post subject:
awww hun, hormones strike again eh? you know you probably ARE being a completely irrational nightmare, but its completely normal for hormonal bump-incubators Very Happy The world needs to understand that being pregnant frequently means the advance of the evil fat witches Very Happy

keep smiling and chill out - go buy yourself some flowers or something, since no one else is gonna do it for you Very Happy

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Anna
xx
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:19 am 
Post subject:
hi dobson, sorry to hear your feeling really low now, dont beat yourself up about it though as your behaviour is far from un reasonable...its normal to fire off a the slightest thing and these men can be so insensitive...thats why women have babies not men as they would never cope with it all!
try to rest today, have a soak in the bath or do something that you enjoy.
why is he being a pain at the moment? is he not really getting into the whole pregnancy thing?
my OH has started to try a little more now but for most of the pregnancy he has been a complete SH**
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:27 am 
Post subject:
he just doesnt understand and moans if im moaning!
Im so tired abd fed up,my job is really sressful and I cant wait to get out of there.I want to go on mat leave earlier than I am but o.h. wont let me- because of the pittance that is mat pay.
I never wanted to move to this area,we relocated beacuse of his job,I keep asking to move home but he doesnt want to.I know im probably just being vile today but I feel so lonely here-I also feel so unattractive,fat and knackerd,im probably no fun to be around.
He wont even rub my back or feet -if I go to sleep early its a bonus for him so he can watch football but he doesnt even ask if im alright.Its lots of small things that have built up.Hes also very mean with money which I Hate-I dont know whatl happen when im on mat leave as I earn good wages now.Im sorry if im banging on!! Weve been together 13 years and married 3,But right now I cant even remember why !!! I cant believe how much of an arse hes being.
,,,,,I am also very cross with myself as I have now broken the remote for the t.v. and cant watch it!!!
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:32 am 
Post subject:
awww dobson, the final straw with the remote!!

I'm sure you've tried this already - but could you sit down with him and talk all this over? does he really know how sad and upset you are?

oh, and pregnant women are NEVER fat and unattractive - the word is BLOOMING Very Happy
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:33 am 
Post subject:
oh he does sound rather insensitive, is this your first?
could you possibly go and stay with a friend/family member just for a few days maybe at the weekend? how far would you have to travel? im just thinking it would be good for you to relax in good company for a while and it might make him think about his priorities...if he asks you why you are going then tell him you are so fed up and feel like he is not supporting your current situation.
if the job is too much then start your mat leave, its not up to him, you are the pregnant one and if you are getting stressed its not doing you or your baby any good....
im sure you look lovely with your bump anyway, try not to feel like a lump and fat...your just keeping your baby warm and safe. x
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Its so hard when hormones play such a big part in our moods. Also sounds like your boss is a huge prat! I wouldn't let him get away with saying things like that. How long have you been living were you are and is it far from where you were before? Maybe you could get some of your friends to come up and stay for the weekend or you could go there? A few years ago my partner and I went on holiday to Asia and although we had a lovely time there was a point were I felt really lonely and just wanted to talk to someone else about things going on between us, as I think sometimes you just need an outside ear to listen to me going on. Personal I know I go a little nuts if I can't talk with others and sometimes over the phone isn't good enough. I hope you find support here, just make sure your taking care of yourself and not letting the stress get to you too much

DOBSON
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:35 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Devon mum,
I have sat and talked-well tried,But I always end up a tearful snotty mess.He also says we shouldnt make rash decisions at the moment as I am being unreasonable. GIT !!!

I have left my bank card in his car,have no cash now so I cant even go and buy some chocolate!!
This is the WORST day ever!!!
Blossom
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:03 pm 
Post subject: endorphins
Hi,

I'm completely new to all this (just signed up today) and just stumbled across your posts.

Although I'm not pregnant I always find that when feeling emotional a slow walk around the block always cheers me up / calms me down. I dont know how you're doing with your pregnancy but perhaps if you could get out in the fresh air a little / feel the wind (or rain).

Exersise gives you endorphins which should lighten your mood. Plus walking outside will give you a calmer environment in which you can think of all the joy you're going have once your little one arives. Just think how lucky you are and what a wonderful time you going to have. You could even pick out a spot or two you can take your little one in a few weeks time.

Blow the cobwebs away and you'll feel better Smile

Hope this helps.
DOBSON
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Blossom, I think ill give it a go.
Yes, gotta love the endorphins,I miss the gym so much and cant wait to get back in there!!!
Ill go and have a stroll after lunch and hopefully thatl do the trick.
xx
Blossom
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
Good for you, you do sound a little better.

Let us know how you're doing later on. Very Happy
kerrylyn78
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Dobson - i'm arguing alot with OH at mo too -luckily he's so understanding of these hormones and will just let me rant and then hug me when i calm down, bless him. Ask ur OH to try and be more understanding of how hard it is to control the emotions when preggers. As for work i'd defo go on matrenity early. Less pay is better than completely stressing poor baby out and urself. Take care hun xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular