Confused?

definatelymaybe
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:15 am 
Post subject: Confused?
Hello Ladies

Im a bit confused & was after a bit of advice if poss Very Happy Am not sure if i could be pregnant, my last AF was 16/05 so im nearly a week late. I have had no cramps & no systoms of the witch reappearing. The only different things are that i puked last week, i pee constantly & i have been feeling a bit light headed. I havent done a pg test yet as i dont want to be dissapointed. what do you think? thanx Very Happy
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:19 am 
Post subject:
well, those all sound like positive signs to me - and as you're a week late it probably is worth testing.

Are your boobs tender at all?
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi Definately,

Welcome to the site, I am a newbie too. Hmm you dont have to have all the symptoms of pregnancy to be pregnant. In fact some women get absolutely none, until they miss a period and do a test.
I have been given some excellent advice on this site, which I am intending to try. But I would say that if your last AF was 16/05/08 then do a test, and seen what happens.

Good luck and I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Heres wishing you lots of babydust.

Kirk
definatelymaybe
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:25 am 
Post subject:
thanx guys, im just confused at the mo. my boobs have been fine, im lucky cos they never get tender near af time. Soz if this is tmi but ive been getting a lot of dc, doesnt smell or anything. I think i'll get a pg test on fri if she doesnt show my then. Every so often i get a faint twinge in my stomach like the start of a cramp but it doesnt hurt at all, its weird!!

but ty guys & lots of baby dust to you all xx
Chelle31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:33 am 
Post subject:
Hi definatleymaybe,

Well as your af is late i would strongly recommend testing now use a first response digital
and do in the morning tomrrow as wee stronger in hormones then,
if neg don't panic some ladies can take average 2weeks to show a pos,
but i would definatley say to you test asap hun!!!!
chelle.
xxx
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:36 am 
Post subject:
thanx chelle, im kinda a bit scared to take a test tho ( i kno that sounds silly) i really want a BFP, same as all of the ladies in here.
Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi Definatelymaybe,

I also feel like you, my last AF was 15/05/08. I did a test on 15/06/08 and it was BFN but still no sign of AF still, and having other symptoms. On putting a post on this website I have been advised to retest, but I am also scared to retest just incase it is another BFN.

So know exactly what you are going through!!
Kirk
definatelymaybe
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:46 am 
Post subject:
thanx hun, its all the waiting & not knowing thats unfair eh In one way if it was a neg then at least i could stop getting my hopes up & move on. Im sure your feeling the same, whats your symptoms? x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:24 pm 
Post subject:
hi,

you coudl definetly be pregnant your a week late and if your not usually late then its very likely that ur pregnant.

i no how u feel wanting to test for positive result but u dont wanna test if its negative.

once u pluck up courage to do a test let us all no.
gd luck.

definatelymaybe
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx hun, i did a test today & guess wot..................BFN. Who knows whats going on with my body eh lol xx
Dee5
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:14 am 
Post subject:
So sorry that you got a bfn. I am in the same boat as you but maybe just a little different. Went off the pill in Jan - had period Feb nothing in March April but back again in May and now nothing in June - went for blood tests - came back positive but home preg test was neg - they assured me blood tests are 100% correct so i asked for a quantitive and it came up negative so they are sure it is.

Would love some advice as what to use to make my periods regular now!

Keep your chin up as hard as it may be hun...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular